Chapter 502: Eliminate Ferns

Bai Yue walked over with Lele in her arms and exclaimed, "These are all water made from bamboo? It's amazing, right?"

"Well, drink some water? The breakfast is ready. I will bring it to you later." Xiong Yao took a bottle of water and handed it to Bai Yue. The rest of the water was hung on the stone shelf, enough for them to drink. God.

Bai Yue first fed Lele with water, and then took a few big mouthfuls by herself. The cool water slid into her throat and into the lungs, and her whole body was frozen.

Xiong Yao came downstairs and brought breakfast, which was a simple roasted banana.  The ingredients are provided by the locals, which is considered their specialty, and there are also some charcoal grilled wood.

Bai Yue took a bite without a bite. Seeing that Xiong Yao was not in a hurry, she asked, "Aren't you going to discuss with them how to eliminate ferns?"

"They just need to go, I'm here to protect you." Xiong Yao said.

Bai Yue pouted: "I have Lele and it's almost the same. One more person has more hope and more protection. You should also go and check it out so they won't go out."

Xiong Yao remained unmoved, took a piece of charcoal-baked wood and ate it with a chuckle.

Xiong Yao is such a big man, he can't push it even if he doesn't want to go to Bai Yue, so she has to let him go.

...

On the other side, Langzhi learned about the general situation of the fern.

"From the record, the dry season is the peak season for spore parasitism?" Lang Zhi said.

Hu Lin nodded: "It will be fine if you come in summer. There is a lot of rain in summer, which is not conducive to the spread of spores. It is much safer. If you have time, you can wait until the rainy season comes before you can kill the ferns."

Langzhi shook his head, smiled faithfully, and said: "Ferns love humidity. The dry season is a good opportunity to eradicate them."

"But the spores are so tiny that they can't be guarded against. No matter how powerful the orcs are, they can't resist!"

Hu Lin said that there was a look of fear on his face, his face was white, and he paused for a while before he continued: "The spores parasitize the human body during the dry season and absorb the nutrients from the human body. In the rainy season, the human body has only a body left.  The appearance is still human, but the inside is already full of plant stems, and then new ferns grow, which can only be burned in a fire."

Langzhi glanced at the floor where the window was illuminated by the sun, with no fear on his face: "Don't worry, we have guard against this."

Although this battle did not intend to bother the white bone vine, but with him, it must be impossible for a small seed to germinate.

"Okay, we have almost understood, let's go." Langzhi stood up and said to Hulin: "Trouble lead the way."

Hu Mitian and She Ling and yingxuan also stood up immediately, without any hesitation in their movements.

Seeing that they were all so confident, Hu Lin felt a little relieved and led them out.

The Blue River is located where they must pass, and it's really fortunate to have met Hu Lin, otherwise they rushed over, without any preparation.

In front is the field of ferns. From a distance, the eyes are full of green. The dense color and dense leaves have robbed the canopy of the limelight, revealing a thick uncertainty.

When Hu Lin walked here, he was reluctant to move forward, and he stubbornly said: "That...there is fern in front, this is already a dangerous zone, I..."

Hu Mitian suddenly showed displeasure and asked some outsiders to take the risk of destroying plants, but the locals were so greedy for life and fear of death, they simply lost the face of their tiger tribe orcs.

It didn't matter if the wolf was so surprised, he waved his hand and said, "You go back."

Hu Lin was on the verge of amnesty, and ran away as if to escape.