Chapter 574: Arrived On The Other Side

Looking at the big family of shrimps, Bai Yue couldn't bear to catch too much. She pointed to the larger shrimp in the middle and said, "I want that one."

"Okay." Bai Gu Teng took two shrimps in one hand, and four shrimp tongs greeted him, but they didn't feel like they were pinched.

The white bone vine caught the shrimp pointed by Bai Yue, the route of the shrimp group was broken, and then they realize that there was an enemy. The group raised its big tongs and waved to the sky, but did not find a close enemy, and then dispersed and quickly crawled back. Seaweed in the leaves.

Baiguteng gave the three shrimps to Hu Shuihan.

The three returned to the coral bushes. Hu Shuihan first steamed the three shrimps, gave them to Bai Yue, and then began to process the red shrimps.

These three small shrimps are also several times larger than the lobsters on land. Bai Yue peeled off the shells, and there was a green intestine on the back of the shrimps. It took a lot of effort to clean them up.

A shrimp ball is about the size of an egg, and Bai Yue took a bite, because it is steamed tenderly, with a springy texture and a slight sweetness.

"It's delicious." Bai Yue grabbed the shrimp ball in her hand and nodded while eating. She even felt that cooking this delicious shrimp with seasoning was a horrible thing, and it should eat the original flavor.

Seeing that she was grasping with her hand like a child, Bai Yue remembered several of her own kids and sighed: "It's a pity that my kids can't eat it."

Hearing the words, Hu Shuihan raised his eyes to Bai Yue, and said softly: "We will have kids in the future, and you can feed them to our kids."

Bai Yue squeezed her fist, the shrimp in her hand was squeezed into shrimp paste, and said viciously: "Who will give birth to a kid with you? Don't even think about it!"

Hu Shuihan looked at Bai Yue's eyes cold, and his attitude was tough: "You can't help it!"

"You!" Bai Yue was anxious.

Bai Gu Teng reached into the air ball and squeezed her little hand comfortingly: "I am here."

Bai Yue relied on the protection of the ball, and had been fat, at least not afraid of it now, snorted coldly, ignored the cold of the fox, and continued to eat the shrimp that was crushed by herself.

Hu Shuihan took out the meat of the big red shrimp. This meat is really exaggerated. If all of it is about the same size as Lele, then this piece of meat is about the size of Lele’s entire belly, rolled up like a crystal basketball.  .

Hu Shuihan thinly sliced ​​a piece of shrimp meat, which was as big as a cabbage leaf with clear lines.

He scalded it with steam and handed it to Bai Yue while it was hot.

Although Bai Yue was angry with him, she took the shrimp slices and took a big bite because her body did not refuse the food.

Although the prawns are large, the meat is not as delicious as the small prawns. The meat is obviously older and the taste is not so strong.

Bai Yue was a little disappointed, because the amount was so large that she could barely accept it.

Bai Yue ate two small prawns and one to Baiguteng. She ate a few slices of prawn flakes, and the rest went into the stomach of Hu Shuihan.

After breakfast, the three continued on the road.

The trip in the sea is boring and dim, always making people drowsy. Bai Yue eats every day, sleeps in a daze, and eats again when she wakes up. She often distributes day and night, let alone how many days have passed.  .

Finally, on a seabed, Hushuihan said coldly: "It's the other side."

Bai Yue lifted her spirits, looked at the sand on the bottom of the sea, and asked urgently: "This is the other side? This is Africa?"

About to step into a new continent, Bai Yue was so excited that she could not breathe steady.

"I don't know what Africa is. If we walk along the bottom of the sea, we will soon be on the shore." Hu Shuihan saw Bai Yue finally smiled to him, his tone softened a bit.