Chapter 478: Lele Is Addicted

Seeing that the cloud was coming, his scalp was painful again, his horizontal body stood up, and his vision became horizontal.

"Tweet—"

Ying Xuan's claws grasped Lele's hair, flapped his wings across his body, and continued to fly forward.

Chasing a small carrot-like doll under his paws. The baby's red clothes were washed white, and a handful of green hair resembled carrot leaves, swinging around in the air, like an eagle stole Radish.

Bai Yue took a look, Lele swayed into her field of vision, she finally let go of her high-hanging heart, and exhaled heavily.

"I blame you, why did you throw Lele away?" Bai Yue turned back and stared at Xiong Yao fiercely, feeling puzzled, and punched him again in the chest.

Anyway, Xiong Yao's muscles are strong and it doesn't hurt. He exerted ten times ten strength.

"Oh." Bai Yue struck down and clasped her small fist.

Xiong Yao didn't hurt, but she was hit by Xiong Yao's chest as tight as a stone, and tears quickly appeared in her eyes.

Xiong Yao held Bai Yue's little hand and blew gently: "Sorry, I hurt you."

"You...puff!" The beating was painful, and the victim apologized. Bai Yue twitched the corner of her mouth and burst out laughing.

With this smile, the momentum is gone, Bai Yue is no longer angry, and said funnyly: "Silly Xiong Yao!"

Xiong Yao said: "Lele is inexperienced. If you don't let him take a lesson, he won't be obedient. Instead of letting him jump down secretly, I should do it myself. At least we still have enough time to save him."

"You're right, but I'm still very worried." Bai Yue muttered. Anyway, he would only take an "airplane" for two or three hours a day, and he would have been seen in these two or three hours.

But when she thought that she didn't know how many days to fly, she started to lean towards Xiong Yao again, and now Lele should be afraid.

Bai Yue bent down and glanced down, Lele has stopped shaking, he can see nothing.

"Yingxuan, can you get Lele up?" Bai Yue shouted with both hands open to her mouth. 

Ying Xuan's legs swayed back and forth, and suddenly he threw Lele up with a strong force.

"Catch cloud!" Lele yelled excitedly in the air, where was there any fear?

Bai Yue suddenly felt bad.

Xiong Yao stretched out his hand, grabbed Lele's hair that was standing up in the air into a waterfall, and placed it on the eagle's back.

"Lele!" Bai Yue put on a stern expression and asked, "Do you still dare to jump now?"

"Um..." Lele's emerald eyes turned around, more excited than before, but he didn't dare to say his true thoughts because he was unhappy to see his mother.

"..." Bai Yue said with a face: "Xiong Yao, we seem to have backfired."

Xiong Yao was helpless.

There is a bear child in the family, which is really a very sad thing.

Both Bai Yue and Xiong Yao gave up treatment, and stopped "opportunistically", so let's watch Lele closely.

Keep guarding so strictly all the way, finally after two and a half hours, Ying Xuan began to find a place to rest.

Ying Xuan hovered between several mountains, passing through the canopies of trees. This scene was as dangerous as a fly flying through the mouth of a wild beast.

But there was Lele, the trees were fairly safe, they just shook slightly, and did not launch a large-scale attack.

"Why don't you stop?" Bai Yue was so dizzy, she hugged Lele and asked.

"Tweet--" Ying Xuan could only make a long cry.

Xiong Yao said, "He is looking for a water source. There seems to be no river on these mountains."