Chapter 540: Lele Was Teased

The earthquake has subsided and everyone is rushing into the city, crowded hard.

When they got home, Lele's tender face had swollen into a melon, a red melon.

Opening the door, Bai Yue immediately said, "Qiuqiu, help Lele, he was stabbed."

With that, Bai Yue led Lele into the room.

Langzhi glanced at Yang Guang at the door and motioned for him to come in.

Yang Guang looked at Langzhi and Xiong Yao on the side, swallowing anxiously.

He reacted with hindsight, how much she cherishes the female who can speak normally.

Are these adult orcs trying to kill him?

"Hurry up." Langzhi urged, a little impatient.

Although Yang Guang thought of this, the strong man's aura still made him afraid to resist, or he would only die faster if he resisted.

Taking a look at Bai Yue in the room, Yang Guang took a deep breath and stepped into the door with the idea of ​​seeing more females before he died.

Because of fear in his heart, Yang Guang was extremely sensitive, and when he saw the green-haired man sitting at the window, he suddenly felt strange and inexplicable.

It seemed that every time he came over, the man was at the window, sometimes so quiet that there was almost no existence, it was like a touch of soul.

"sit!"

Suddenly a clean sound came into his ears, Yang Guang almost jumped up in fright, turned his head and glanced at the wolf mouth, and sat down honestly on the chair.

Seeing people so timid, Langzhi felt relieved and said, "What did you see today?"

"I...I saw..." Yang Guang said tremblingly, not daring to say it, but looked at Bai Yue who took the child to the window.

Langzhi helped him reply: "You didn't see anything today."

"Huh?" Yang Guang was taken aback, reacted quickly, and nodded again and again: "Yes, I didn't see anything, I don't know anything, we just went out to pick cactus balls, and came back after picking them."

Langzhi nodded in satisfaction.

Yang Guang breathed a sigh of relief, thinking it was over, propped up his body and prepared to stand up, but he heard another commanding word "sit".

His legs softened, and he sat back on the chair hard, looking nervously at the wolf.

Langzhi walked away, and said casually: "I'm sorry to trouble you so much, eat a casual meal before leaving."

Playing a stick to give sweet dates has been a very useful method since ancient times.

Yang Guang breathed a sigh of relief and suddenly felt that the wolf beast looked powerful and inviolable, but it was actually quite good.

On the other side, Baiguteng saw Lele's appearance, and there was a trace of fluctuations in his always emotional eyes.

If it not because the child in front of him is with green hair and plant genes, he would not recognize it.

"Qiuqiu, heal him quickly, his feeling is too uncomfortable." Bai Yue said anxiously.

Lele narrowed his mouth aggrievedly and swollen into a bun with three chins piled up on his neck: "Mom~"

Baiguteng's eyes were cold, and he stared at Lele without doing anything.

The grievances on Lele's face slowly disappeared, and his body twisted and jumped out of his mother's arms and ran into the bedroom.

Bai Yue quickly took the child's hand and rebuked: "Why are you running, come here."

Baiguteng said coolly: "He has half of the plant genes, and his recovery ability is stronger than that of animals. He don't need me to treat his injuries."

Of course, when he said this, the white bone vine had set a barrier, and the sheep in the living room could not hear any sound here.

"Really?" Bai Yue looked at Bai Gu Teng dubiously.