Chapter 422: Reunion Dinner 2

"Can mom pinch anything?" the eldest asked enthusiastically.

Bai Yue smiled and nodded: "Anything is fine!"

The eldest smiled happily: "I want to pinch mom. Mom is the best!"

With that, the eldest grabbed a ball of noodles and rubbed it seriously.

Bai Yue laughed and said jokingly: "Then you have to squeeze it a little bit better, it's not easy to see mother will not steam it."

Believing that it was true, the eldest nodded vigorously: "Hmm!"

The second and third were also very interested in dough kneaders, so they took the dough and kneaded it randomly.

Lele was also attracted and stopped making dumplings and joined the children's dough maker team.

They spent the morning quietly in this warm atmosphere.

The table was filled with fat dumplings and cute and cute wontons.

The noodles and meat were finally processed, and there was also a pile of noodles and meat mixture ruined by the wolves. It was a pity to throw them away, and Bai Yue randomly kneaded them into a ball and rolled them into thin slices with a rolling pin.

"Xiong Yao, here you fry this." Bai Yue said.

"Okay." Xiong Yao walked into the kitchen.

There is a ready-made stove in the kitchen, so I replaced it with a pancake pan, heated it up and poured it with rapeseed oil, and put the pancakes in.

There was an instant sizzle in the pan, and soon, the burnt and meaty smell of the cake was mixed in the oil smoke, and the fragrance was very mouth-watering.

Once a big pie is fried, Bai Yue and the children will share their food with relish.  Because it was so delicious, Bai Yue forced the males to have a bite.

Xiong Yao washed the pot, and then started steaming the dough made by the cubs.

A pile of faceless mothers, a pile of white bone vines, a pile of baby vines, a pile of bears beasts, and a pile of wolf beasts.  Among them, the wolf beast is divided into the big wolf and the little wolf. 

This is like a family portrait of noodles...Ah no, it is a group of family portraits.

I have to say that they pinched it pretty well, and the hair and hair were drawn with nails.

Xiong Yao carefully put the doughnuts on the steamer and steamed them over the hot fire.

The hot water on the other stove also boiled, and Langzhi put some dumplings in, and said, "I'm watching the fire, Xiong Yao, please clean up the table and prepare for dinner."

"Wow!"

As soon as the wolf cubs heard that the meal was being served, they moved around the dining table excitedly.

Lele looked at them blankly for a while. Although he didn't understand why he did it, he watched and joined the team and yelled like wolf brothers.

A group of children were so happy that Xiong Yao almost kicked them several times.

Once the dumplings are cooked, the reunion dinner officially begins.

Xiong Yao pulled out a mass of things wrapped in tin foil from the ash storage pit under the stove, opened the tin foil, and the rich smell of meat exploded. It turned out to be a whole roasted pig.

As soon as the whole pig was put on the dining table, the eyes of the wolf pups were green, and they reached out to grab them.

With a sound of "pop!" Bai Yue panicked and did not indulge them, a chopstick knocked off the paw of the eldest who reached out first.

"Dad hasn't come yet, wait for them to be together." Bai Yue said slightly sternly.

"Oh." The eldest answered absently.

The three wolf cubs stared at the roasted whole pig, as if one less pork would be missing.

Langzhi brought a big big basin of dumplings just out of the pot, and the always serious handsome face was full of smiles: "Let's eat."

Finally, with the consent of the parents, three pairs of small hands stretched out to the roast pig at the same time. They were so scalded that they grinned and didn't let go. They grabbed a large piece of meat and put it in their mouths.