Chapter 513: Spicy Eyed Beauty

Hu Mitian raised his eyebrows and looked at Langzhi with interest.

Langzhi casually forked a piece of banana and fed it to Lele, and refused without hesitation: "We have something to do while we're out. We can't stay for long. We will leave tomorrow."

Patriarch Tiger was disappointed when he heard that, "Can't you really stay?"

Others are also full of disappointment. If the strong sit in the battle, their tribe will definitely be more stable, which is good for everyone.

Langzhi understood their thoughts and said, "If you feel that it is not safe here, you can migrate to other places. Now that the ferns are eradicated, you only need to observe for a while. If no one is parasitic, then you can leave."

"Yes." Patriarch Tiger nodded.

Langzhi continued: "I am not familiar with you here, but I have been walking eastward. I am very familiar with them. There are many large cities. You can find a city to stay in. The technology of the outside world is far beyond yours. You can go there and have a better life."

"Really?" Patriarch Tiger was surprised.

The wolf said: "It will only be better in the future."

If healthy humans can be brought back, their continent will enter its heyday.  Inviting them to go inland is also because they have tasted enough of the pain of genetic monotony. Orcs' genes should also be diversified in order to produce the best offspring.

The tiger patriarch was happy from ear to ear, and enthusiastically greeted Lang Zhi and the others to eat.

After eating a lunch with different flavors, Bai Yue was about to take Lele upstairs to rest when she suddenly saw several sedan chairs brought in from outside.

Bai Yue was nestled in the arms of the wolf, gnawing on the fragrant wood bite after bit, staring at the sedan chair curiously.

Lang Zhi's nose moved, his brows frowned slightly, and he suddenly stood up holding Bai Yue, "Guoguo is sleepy, I will take her up to rest first."

I am not sleepy!

Bai Yue yawned and protested angrily in her heart.

As soon as she stood up, Xiong Yao, Hu Mitian and others also stood up.

Clan Chief Tiger also stood up and said hurriedly: "Don't be in a hurry, you won't be able to delay much time."

As he clapped his hands, the sedan chairs were brought to them one by one.

Bai Yue's eyes wide open, what is it?  Is it the sedan chair for them?  Are they still going to use a sedan chair to carry them away?  Oh, this is so enthusiastic, just lend them that elephant directly.

Bai Yue was dreaming endlessly, and the car curtain was lifted.

Bai Yue's eyes suddenly turned into copper bells, opened her mouth and gasped, calling for help in her heart: Ah!  eye!  my eyes!

The picture cuts to the sedan.

Inside is a plump body.

To be more precise, it is a male and female body wearing a tulle with looming important parts.

All of them have dark brown curly hair, their facial features are wide open, their eyes are deep inset, their noses are huge, their lips are plump, and their skin is dark wheat, a little like a black race.  Because of a genetic defect, they look natural and not delicate, and they are a rough race, so they can't bear to look directly at them.

At the same time, as the car curtain opened, a strange smell came out.

It was the perfume they sprayed on, but because of their strong body odor, the two scents mixed into a strange smell, which was very unpleasant.

It is estimated that the perfume was born to cover up body odor.

But Bai Yue just wanted to say, it's better not to spray, the body odor is at least more normal!

-----
I'm sleepy. I will continue it tomorrow. Maybe 10 chapter. Promise👌✌️