Chapter 558: Manta Ray's Meat

Hu Shuihan didn't speak, and put the last few firewood from the cave in the fire.

Bai Yue saw the bloody footprints he had stepped on, looked up, saw the flesh on his legs turned up, her face was unbearable, and said: "Are you injured?"

Hu Shuihan didn't even look at it, and said casually: "It's okay. There is not much firewood, I'll find some."

"Forget it, your leg injury is so serious, just use this ignition to just roast some meat, I can't eat much." Bai Yue said.

Hu Shuihan's heart suddenly became warm, his eyes softly looked at Bai Yue, and said: "This injury is nothing to me, I am used to it."

As long as he doesn't die, he can recover, he really doesn't care.  But suddenly someone caring for him appeared, and such a small injury was enough to change his color, and he felt happy.

In fact, Hu Shuihan, like Bai Yue, is a serious lack of love, but he doesn't know it. For those who lack love, your slightest kindness will touch their hearts.

Hu Shuihan rubbed Bai Yue's head, and then hurried out of the cave despite Bai Yue's objection.

The world is full of trees, and the ground is covered with broken branches. Soon Hu Shuihan returned with the firewood bundled into a hill.

Bai Yue immediately glanced at his leg, but after a while, his leg injury was obviously smaller and she was no longer worried.

Hu Shuihan washed the stone, put it on the fire, opened a cut in the manta ray's wings, cut out a piece of white and delicate fish, put it on it and grilled it.

"Bah~" As soon as the fish meat touched the stone, a large amount of water vapor burst out immediately, and the fish meat began to turn white.

Hu Shuihan also had experience, and immediately picked up the fish and fed it to Bai Yue's mouth: "This fish is very tender, you can taste it."

Bai Yue glanced at the big fish next to her. As a foodie, she naturally didn't want to miss it. She opened her mouth to hold the fish.

The fish has just been cooked, the heat is just right, the entrance is smooth, and the taste of the original raw material is first-rate.

It's just a bit heavy, but it's still within Bai Yue's acceptance range.

Seeing Bai Yue had eaten it, Hu Shuihan was very satisfied and continued to grill her fish. During the period, he also ate two slices of fish. He felt that it was tasteless and it was not as delicious as raw.

But thinking about eating the same food as Yue'er, he felt that the fish in his mouth became delicious.

A manta ray feeds the two of them. The remaining fish can't be eaten, and it is thrown into the sea. It is not a waste. It has its own fish and aquatic plants to eat.

As the dusk descended gradually, the temperature was getting lower and lower, and some of the water on the ground of the cave had formed ice.

Bai Yue shrank in the grass and couldn't resist the cold, the breath exhaled from her nose turned into white smoke, and her small face was frozen into snow white.

She reached out and touched the vest that was roasting by the fire, and then pulled the vest over.

Hu Shuihan glanced at her.

Bai Yue moved for a while and hurriedly explained: "It's done."

"Yeah." Hu Shuihan just replied and touched his calf.

After half a day of repairing, his leg has completely recovered, without leaving a scar.

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief and tiptoed on the vest in the haystack, finally getting warmer.

But her arms and legs were still cold, so she could only stack the grass on her body as much as possible to reduce the possibility of seeing wind on her skin.

Hu Shuihan yawned, put his hands on the ground, turned into a snow-white fox, and walked towards the haystack.

Bai Yue was in a daze, and moved back.