Chapter 415: Lele's Animal Genes

Bai Yue puffed up her cheeks with anger, and she stepped forward and was a mess.

"Dead Qiuqiu! Bad Qiuqiu! Dead Qiuqiu! Bad Qiuqiu!" Bai Yue scolded while pulling the leaves rhythmically, and the broken leaves fell on his subordinates like snowflakes.

Not long after, the rattan covered with leaves became bare "wires."

The rattan shook, and seemed to be very angry. Suddenly, the rattan slammed and filled with a dark energy, and Bai Yue was tied up with a "shoo".

"What!"

Bai Yue fell onto the bed by the vine.

Lele, who was aggrieved on the side waiting for her mother to avenge herself, instantly stopped the grievance, learning from the howling of the wolf brothers, and pounced on his mother with a "hooo", a pair of fleshy hands frantically torn the vine on mom.

Bai Yue yelled: "Lele help!"

Lele ripped more fiercely, as if he was afraid that if he took a step slower, his mother would be entangled to death.

Seeing his nervous appearance, Bai Yue was both distressed and relieved.

Unable to bear his worry, Bai Yue suddenly stopped struggling and said in a funny way: "Okay, mom is fine."

Lele paused for a while and looked at the vine uncertainly.

Bai Yue smiled slightly, and then said: "Qiuqiu! You stop it, too! Let's have chit chat!"

The vine slowly loosened, and the white bone vine appeared in the crypt.

There was still no expression on his face, as cold as he had seen.

Lele stretched a tender bun face, similar in temperament to Baiguteng, including his attitude towards each other.

Bai Yue looked at the two disgusted father and son, feeling helpless.  After thinking about it, she said, "Can you go out for a while? I want to chat with Qiuqiu alone."

"Okay." Lang Zhi replied, and threw out the wolf cubs one by one. 

Lele was motionless, fearing that if he  leave, his father would haunt his mother again.

Bai Yue touched Lele's soft hair and said softly: "You go out too. Adults affair s can't heard by children."

Lele held her mother's arm and said, "Lele want to protects mother."

Baiguteng was surprised by Lele again. He could perceive Lele's true emotions, and he really cared about Yueyue.

Is this the other half of the animal genes in Lele's body at work?

Lele is full of human blood, and there is still an emotional element in his genes, but he was not awakened at first.

But now it has only been awakened to mother-child family relations, and the gap between Lele and the wolf cubs is still big.

Bai Yue's whole heart was immersed in Lele's soft words, she hugged him in her arms and kissed his forehead, "Hey, you can protect mother later."

With that, Bai Yue lifted Lele to the entrance of the cave.

Lang Zhi above took Lele away.

Only Bai Yue and Baiguteng remained in the crypt, so quiet that the needles could be dropped.

"Qiuqiu!" Bai Yue seriously faced him: "Why did you do this? Why didn't you save Lele that day?"

The white bone vine stand with his hand, his attitude still cold and hard: "Conflict of interest."

Bai Yue was puzzled.

Without waiting for her to ask, Baiguteng continued: "His appearance has ruined our relationship. You always blame me for him, which is unfair to me."

Bai Yue still didn't understand, and asked: "He is just a child. Why do you do that to him?"

Bai Gu Teng coldly snorted, "This child... is the most innocent killer. Did you forget that he absorbed your spiritual energy? Did you forget that he bit you? If no one protects you, you will definitely eaten by him.  "