Chapter 438: The Embarrassment With She Ling

Bai Yue knows that She Ling has been looking at her. Bai Yue really wants to use one of her favorite ad lines when she was a child:

If you are watching me again, I will swallow you up.

Thinking of swallow, Bai Yue felt like going to the toilet.

At first, she didn't want to urinate very much, but in this case she couldn't be distracted. She always felt like going to the toilet.

The more she think about it, the more she can't hold it back.

Suddenly, Bai Yue took a deep breath and sit up.

She Ling straightened his body and immediately asked, "Are you hungry? I'll catch fish for you."

Bai Yue shook her head, looked around, found a suitable squat spot, swallowed and said, "I think...to the toilet."

She Ling nodded and motioned to her, as if it didn't matter where she was.

Bai Yue licked her lips, and walked to the target location with the stone supported-behind a huge boulder.

She Ling immediately followed.

Bai Yue looked at him stupidly: "How can I get on when you look at me?"

"There are many dangers in the wild. I'll worry if I don't look at you." She Ling's voice is cold. His face is serious and even a little cold, but Bai Yue still can't expose her body in front of the opposite sex.

"No!" Bai Yue firmly shook her head: "At best, you can only stand with your back to the stone and wait for me. You can't peek."

She Ling's face didn't loosen a bit.

This is the first time that Bai Yue has encountered such an orc who doesn't understand her. Even if she was captured in the capital, the high-level people tried to accommodate her as much as possible. This She Ling was so cold and stubborn.

Doesn't he want to pursue herself? Is it because he is passionate? 

Bai Yue began to doubt the charm of herself as the only healthy female.

Bai Yue pouted, and discussed: "You can look at the front with your back to the stone, and I can see the other side with your back to you, so that we can all find out if it is dangerous."

"Hiss~" She Ling spit out her letter, hid face was cold, but his heart was already feel warm.

The female's pouting expression is so cute, small and pink, makes he wants to hold it to suck and taste the taste of that little mouth. It must be the most delicious food in the world.

Thinking about it, She Ling couldn't help swallowing.

Bai Yue swallowed too, and her heart grew furry as she stared at them, making her urinary more anxious.

Really can't hold it back anymore, Bai Yue stomped her foot hard, and said, "If you disagree, don't worry, I won't be on it! I'll wait for Xiongyao to come back, and wait for Langzhi to come back! Humph!"

The female's tone is very angry, this sentiment can be changed to a male's feeling. It is definitely the beginning of a duel.

But She Ling still thinks Guoguo is so cute, and that "hum" sound is very playful.

He thought, he must be poisoned.

She Ling was naturally unwilling to let Guoguo hold his back, and finally stepped back.

"Okay, I turned my back on your back." She Ling said coldly.

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief and couldn't wait to run behind the stone.

As a result, the grass swayed for a while, and a giant python swam past his eyes.

Bai Yue: "..."

It's not that she's speechless in She Ling's words and deeds, but...she is afraid of snakes.

She just imagined that She Ling was a snake so she didn't dare to touch it. Now a real black python swam past her eyes and gave her a gloomy look.  This snake is more terrifying than ordinary little snakes. Its body is smooth and greasy, but there are bone spurs on its head and back, glowing with green light, and it must be very poisonous.

If Bai Yue hadn't had a good concentration, she would have been sitting on the ground.