Chapter 546: Eagle And Snake Beast Are Missing

After eating the sour plum, Bai Yue became hungry and turned to look at the kitchen: "Xiong Yao, what time is it now?"

"It's half past four." Xiong Yao's voice came from the kitchen.

It's time for dinner, and he is preparing the ingredients for dinner.

Bai Yue took another bite of Huangmei, and her stomach made a loud roar.

The sound was so loud that Xiong Yao in the kitchen heard it.

"Hungry?" There was a deep smile in Xiong Yao's voice, "I'll cook you a bowl of noodles first."

"No need." Bai Yue rubbed her stomach and said, enduring hunger: "I'm going to have a big meal together in the evening."

Xiong Yao didn't say anything, but his subordinates immediately started a fire and set on clear water.

After a while, a bowl of fragrant minced meat noodles is ready.

Bai Yue moved her nose, followed the fragrance and looked at Xiong Yao who was walking out of the kitchen, pouting and complaining: "Why do you cook noodles? I said I want to eat a big meal."

"I believe you have eaten this bowl of noodles, and you can have a big meal later." Xiong Yao smiled.

Bai Yue snorted, facing the fragrant noodles, still not willing to refuse, she brought it over and ate it.

Lele put his head between his mother and the noodle bowl, and said softly, "I want to eat too."

"Okay, let's eat together." Bai Yue said happily, just to save some stomach space.

The mother and son ate a bowl of noodles, and then continued to eat plum, waiting for the evening meal.

The feast was ready at six o'clock on time, but Ying Xuan and She Ling hadn't come back.

Hu Mitian was also here. He was squatting to watch the dinner, but his face was not so good when he saw that the eagle and the snake had not come.

"Maybe they fly far, and will come back later." Wolf gritted.

Hu Mitian stood at the window, looked anxiously at the street outside, and said in a deep voice: "They have always been punctual. If they return late, they will definitely notify me."

While Hu Mitian is speaking, he glanced at Langzhi and said, "You can contact them."

"Okay." Langzhi immediately followed suit.

"Beep...I'm sorry, the user you contacted is not in the service area, please call again later. I'm sorry, what you are..." The phone made the most disturbing voice.

Hu Mitian became even more irritable, and slapped the window edge heavily, shaking the wall faintly.

Lang Zhi put the phone and said, "This is also normal. Our signal tower is on land. If it is too far away from land, the signal will definitely be cut off."

Bai Yue glanced at Hu Mitian worriedly, and said, "Wait, they must be back in a while."

Hu Mitian looked at Bai Yue and said, "Guoguo hasn't eaten yet, you can eat dinner first."

Bai Yue shook her head: "I'm not hungry, yet. I will wait until they come back to eat together."

Fortunately, I ate half of the bowl of noodles in the afternoon, otherwise she really couldn't hold it now.

Hu Mitian was in a bad mood and didn't say much, so he stood at the window and looked outside.

After all they could not eat this meal, they waited until the sky was completely darkened, and when the moon was in the middle of the moon, they did not see Ying Xuan and She Ling.

Langzhi couldn't wait any longer, and went out to search with Hu Mitian. At Bai Yue's request, Baiguteng also followed.

It was long past Bai Yue's sleeping point, she was trapped into a dog, nestled in Xiong Yao's arms, and fell asleep without knowing it.

Lele had fallen asleep on her stomach as well.

"Guoguo?" Xiong Yao whispered. Seeing that she didn't respond, he gently picked her up and went back to the bedroom.

After a while, Lele was also carried in.