Chapter 572: Battle With Seaweed 2

The other two plants were also shaken by the white bone vines. Such powerful plants are enough to occupy this light source, which would be their great loss.

Therefore, the other two strains also launched an attack.

Bai Gu Teng knew their worries and tried to explain to them, but these seaweed strains were too weak and did not have the ability to communicate with foreigners, so they had no choice but to accept them.

Time passed quietly in the war of plants...

In the dark sea, day and night, and don't know how long it has passed, Bai Yue woke up with a yawn.

Opening her eyes, she could see a faint halo, and Bai Yue said in a daze, "Where is this?"

Hu Shuihan also woke up, stood up on all fours, with his front legs lowered and his hind legs staring upwards. He stretched his body and stretched a long lazy waist. The pointed fox's mouth made a vague cry: "  Ooo~"

"Puff!" Bai Yue couldn't help but smile, and sit up with her clothes together and looked out.

Where's the ball?

Bai Yue's expression suddenly changed without seeing the white bone vine.

Fortunately, Bai Gu Teng saw Bai Yue wake up and immediately went into the coral bush, "Yue Yue."

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief, and then began to organize herself.

"This is the bottom of the sea." Hu Shuihan replied in a human form, watching Bai Yue comb her hair with her fingers, he also touched it curiously.

"Don't touch me, my hair is messed up by you." Bai Yue reprimanded unceremoniously, patted off Hu Shuihan's hand and combed her hair again.

Hu Shuihan's hands were itchy, and his heart was itchy.

When Bai Yue straightened out her hair and was about to tie her ponytail, she suddenly stretched out her hand awkwardly and pulled out a strand of hair.

Bai Yue held her hair with both hands, and the messy hair was caught from the corner of her eyes.

"Ah!" Bai Yue yelled out of disintegration, and gave Hu Shuihan a fierce look, "Fak!"

"What?" Hu Shuihan asked puzzledly without understanding.

Baiguteng had already rushed in, his eyes fixed on Hu Shuihan, with an expression of "Don't you dare to touch her again".

Hu Shuihan was in a good mood and didn't want to be in conflict with the white bone vine. He stopped being cheap, and asked Bai Yue softly, "What colour of fish do you want to eat? I'll catch it."

Can not tell the species of fish, can only distinguish by colour, Bai Yue suddenly became funny.

Tie the ponytail, Bai Yue exhaled the sulky breath in her chest, and said: "First, give me some clean water. I will brush my teeth and wash my face. Then we will go out together. I will choose by myself."

"Okay." As long as Bai Yue is docile, Hu Shuihan has always been obedient to her, and immediately condensed water in accordance with her requirements.

After washing, the two of them left the cave, followed by the white bone vine.

The underwater world, which was still thriving yesterday, turned into a bare sand.

Large piles of seaweed were scattered on the ground, some were taken away by the sea, and some were still nearby.

Many fish and shrimps look for food in the seaweed, which can be called a feast and it is very lively.

Hu Shuihan knew that the white bone vine had a fight with the plant yesterday. Seeing that he was safe and sound, he knew that he had the upper hand.

He was still shocked when he saw the sight outside.

Bai Yue had been on the bottom of the sea for a long time, her pupils were enlarged, and she could vaguely see the scenery, and she gave a surprised "Wow".

"A lot of fish." Bai Yue looked around with bright eyes: "There are shrimps, what a big lobster! Ah no, it should be called sea shrimp!"

"Want to eat?" Hu Shuihan said, and controlled the current to send a big red shrimp that was not much smaller than Lele.

The big red shrimp hadn't figured out the situation. First, it swayed the huge shrimp tongs to control the direction, and found that it was useless, and was immediately shocked. A slap of the shrimp's tail opened its escape strategy.