Chapter 517: Leaving Tiger Tribe

Having a husband who cares about her like this is already the greatest blessing that God has given her. One more day like this is a profit. Using such a happy time to be depressed is forbidden.

The worries in the future, let's worry about them later. Now she is still the little princess in their palms.

Bai Yue took a deep breath, raised the corner of her mouth, and suddenly kissed Lang Zhi's lips.

"you are so nice."

The wolf was taken aback and looked at Bai Yue strangely, "Are you not angry with me now?"

Bai Yue shook her head vigorously, hugged his neck tightly with her arms, leaned her face on his sturdy shoulder, and nudged affectionately.

A slight smile appeared on Langzhi's face, took the clothes on the table, wrapped Bai Yue's back, and strode into the hall.

A group of people came in surrounded by the beasts of the whole city, and then left.

After leaving the tiger tribe, Bai Yue relaxed and recovered her former vigor.

"Hey, you said that ferns grow by the river, so we have water to take a bath?" Bai Yue's eyes were bright and full of desire.

Langzhi almost agreed, and his heart hardened when he thought of the ferns by the river.

"No way."

"Huh?" Bai Yue was disappointed, her mouth pouted so that she could hang a pot of oil.

Langzhi looked funny, and said leisurely: "After this distance, let's rest by the river."

Bai Yue's face changed as soon as he said, and suddenly turned into a surprise: "Really? Great!"

The atmosphere returned to the harmony before entering the city, and Lang Zhi's heart was completely let go.

He transformed into a beast, carrying Bai Yue away.

Behind, followed a long string of beasts.

There are tigers, eagles, snakes, black bears with two bags of luggage on their shoulders, and father and son with long green hair.

After running for more than two hours, while the sunlight was still strong, Langzhi slowed down and paced to the Blue River.

Bai Yue sat down on the wolf's back with her legs lifted, then slid down her back and stepped on the ground.

"Ah, I haven't taken a shower for a few days. I can finally wash it well today." Bai Yue rolled up her sleeves and walked to the river.

Langzhi quickly followed up: "Don't worry, I'll go down and check the environment first."

"Yeah." Bai Yue nodded obediently, squatting by the river and waiting.

Before the wolf was gone, a snake head with bone spurs emerged from the water.

"Ah!" Bai Yue exclaimed, sitting on the ground.

The snake head undulated up and down on the surface of the water, and in a short while it turned into a soft and cold human head.

Bai Yue sighed, grabbed a handful of mud and smashed it over: "Scare me to death!"

She Ling did not dodge, and was hit by a mud. His eyes were covered with mud.

Bai Yue hurriedly apologized: "In contrast, I'm sorry, I thought you would dodge, why don't you dodge?"

She Ling tensed a cold expressionless face, and said, "I will vent your breath."

Bai Yue was helpless.

She Ling said, "I have checked underwater and there are no dangerous animals."

With the white bone vine, there is no need to be afraid of the threat of plants.

The wolf nodded, tried the water temperature, and said, "The water temperature is not bad, Guoguo, go down and wash."

"Oh." Bai Yue replied, and while unbuttoning her clothes, while watching the tiger and eagle beasts that had just walked over, the ghost and spirit said: "Trouble you... go hunting again."

Hu Mitian snapped his nose, lowered his head, and seemed to sigh, then winked at She Ling and Yingxuan, and the three hunted together again.