Chapter 550: I Am Your Only Male

Wow~ wow~ wow~

The gray-blue water slapped against the rocky cliffs, hitting waves of white waves.  The rocks eroded by the sea are very steep and there is no grass, but on the cliff facing the sea, there is a small cave.

At the entrance of the stone cave there is a shelf made of several branches, on which some small and thick clothes are hanging.

There are white long trousers, pink bra shorts, yellow velvet vest and beige thick coat.

The clothes were dripping with water, and they gathered into a long ditch on the ground of the cave.

At the deepest part of the cave, there is a pile of dry grass, on which lies a pair of men and women who are not stranded.

The girl fell asleep, breathing shallow.

The man was staring at her. He had short and white hair that was flying in the wind, but his eyes were bloody red, and he would reveal bloodthirsty and cruel eyes inadvertently.  The outlines of the facial features are extremely gorgeous, peach eyes, pretty nose, and small and thin lips, but they don't seem feminine.  Especially the perfect lips, showing the color of water, giving people an extremely cold feeling.

His hands are not as calluses as ordinary males, they are tender and fair. If the size and shape of the hands hadn't exposed him, they would definitely make people think of them as beautiful hands.

At this moment, these hands were falling on the girl's face, and her delicate fingertips gently stroked her brow bones, the corners of her eyes, came to the bridge of the nose, all the way down, and hit her pale pink lips.

The snow fox's water lips opened slightly, and suddenly an appetite arose.

But he understood that this appetite could not be satisfied by simply eating, so the hand holding the female's neck did not reveal the killing intent.

This female was rare for him, and Xuehu made up his mind almost without hesitation: it was her.

This is his female, and every detail of her tempts him.

Slender neck, exquisite collarbone, and soft crisp-chest...

Xuehu looked at her female inch by inch, using that perfect hand to experience her beauty, and her mood improved surprisingly.

"Yeah~" The female suddenly choked, Xuehu's eyes stopped and moved to her face.

Bai Yue's head was dizzy, and she felt itchy and in a dazed manner, and she curled up instinctively.

Xuehu saw that she was cold, so he hugged her in his arms, his warm chest slowly conveyed the warmth to her, and he did not stop, continuing his investigation, and he had already touched her legs.

Although Bai Yue was still not awake, she felt something was wrong, and the sense of crisis urged her to open her eyes.

"Zhi?" Bai Yue said weakly, raising her eyes to look at the person above.

Her vision was still blurred, and she could only see a hazy white, similar to his hair color, but it felt very different.

While she was suspicious, the upper face and lips moved, and a strange male voice: "Who is Zhi?"

Bai Yue was taken aback, a violent body was about to dodge, but she was held tightly by the man.

"Who are you?" Bai Yue asked back, breathing suddenly-hurriedly, her chest violently ups and downs, shaking a pair of white rabbits.

Xuehu shifted his eyes to the lovely plump pair, his blood-red eyes darkened, and replied: "I don't have a name, but I am your male."

After a pause, he added: "The only male."

He has no memory of the past. He has escaped these days and has learned some things. There will be more than one male in a female.  But his female can only have him.

-----
I hope all of you take care of yourself in this pandemy. Staf safe and take care!