Chapter 406: Regret

When Lang Zhi think about it, he think that it make sense.

"Zhi, you have to train him a lot. Maybe he can restore the normal IQ of human beings and give birth to a normal offspring." Bai Yue said, remembering something, and asked nervously: "By the way, if he escaped, you won't punish him, right?"

Langzhi's expression become cold again: "You still care about him."

Bai Yue shut up immediately.

Langzhi said again: "He was thrown out of internal injuries and is lying down now. Who dares to punish him."

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good to hear."

Langzhi glared over, and Bai Yue immediately covered her mouth in scorn.

The hurricane that lasted for half a month is approaching. It is inconvenient to live in the hospital, and Bai Yue's condition is also very stable, so the family moved back to the villa that day.

In the bedroom, Xiong Yao had prepared the brazier long ago to warm the house, as comfortable as in an air-conditioned room.

Bai Yue looked at the empty bed belonging to the ball, touching the scene, and asked softly: "Has Qiuqiu never appeared these days?"

"No." Xiong Yao said.

Bai Yue sighed heavily. She was just talking, now she has calmed down, and she wants to talk to him peacefully.

Unexpectedly, the ball was also angry with her, and it really rolled.

So, impulse is the devil.  When you are angry, be more calm than usual. Don't talk nonsense, or things will get worse.

She began to regret it spinelessly, so she held back her anger that day and didn't say that.

But it is impossible for her to take the initiative to ask for peace. This is a matter of principle. This time have to tolerate the ball. If not, Lele will have no guarantee in the future.

Bai Yue sighed and decided to wait for the ball to appear on his own initiative.  Anyway, the body of the ball is still here. So he can't run anywhere. Don't worry. 

"Go to sleep, the heat won't last long, and it will be cold later." Langzhi led the three wolf cubs in. Seeing Guoguo look over, he explained: "Let them sleep here. It's warmer."

As Langzhi spoke, he carried a wolf cub in each hand and threw it onto his bed.

His bed is occupied, so he naturally fell asleep on Bai Yue's bed.

Bai Yue twitched the corners of her mouth as she watched Lang Zhi climb onto her bed naturally.

Isn't this the real purpose of Langzhi?

No, no, Zhi is so serious, it should not be what she thinks, too wretched-trivial, not in line with Zhu5's image.

Bai Yue tried to persuade herself, but didn't see it, the corner of the wolf's mouth in the dark raised a sly smile.

Seeing that Langzhi go up, Xiong Yao consciously get into his bed.

...

The night is completely dark, the whole world is quiet. Only the sound of the wind blowing, getting louder and stronger.

The hurricane swept like a bamboo in the middle of the night, and the entire city is filled with loud winds.

It didn't snow, but the snow on the ground is rolled up, caught in the breeze, flying all over the sky, and never landed.

There are also sand, stone, wood chips and other debris flying in the hurricane. They are like sharp blades on the wind’s hands. The houses on the ground, the stone walls, and the surfaces of dead trees are all scratched with countless marks.  .

The vines covering the whole city rustled and swayed, but stubbornly stung on the vines and rarely fell off.

Overnight, the world changed color.

Bai Yue is awakened. The soundproofing effect of the house is very loud. When the door is closed, the outside sound can hardly be heard, but this morning, there are "whooping" sounds in all directions, like countless beasts roaring.

Lang Zhi is also still on the bed, and a warm wolf, with its limbs placed aside, take up more than half of the bed, which is more space than Xiong Yao.