Chapter 485: Abnormal

Hu Mitian didn't finish speaking, and the elongated voice was even more imaginative.

Where to grow?

"I pulled it on the bird's fart." Bai Yue said honestly. After speaking, she unconsciously glanced at Yingxuan's fart, her hand holding the feather shook, and her expression suddenly burst.

"Hahaha..."

"Hahahaha..."

For a while everyone laughed, and even Lele laughed stupidly. Except for three people, one is the white bone vine of the cos plant, the other two are naturally Bai Yue and Ying Xuan.

One of the two was flushed, and the other was pale.

Bai Yue had treasured these feathers all day, but now she was too disgusted with it, so she picked it up and threw it into the fire.

She glanced at the crowd fiercely, and Bai Yue roared angrily: "Don't you dare laugh again. Whoever laughs is not allowed to eat!"

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha……"

"Hahahahaha..."

Bai Yue: "..."

Bai Yue had no choice but to take three bowls, one to Baiguteng and the other to Yingxuan.

"Here, eat this regardless of them. Today's dinner is ours." Bai Yue said, making a gesture of holding the pot.

Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao are used to food, but it doesn't matter, Hu Mitian and She Ling are anxious.

Hu Mitian's laughing expression was instantly restrained, and his face was ashamed: "We were wrong. I know it is wrong now. Let's have dinner."

As he spoke, he naturally stretched his hand to the stacked bowl.

"Snapped!"

Bai Yue slapped his chopsticks and stared at the tiger with apricot eyes wide open.

Hu Mitian's hand was slightly aching, but his heart was full of joy. Guoguo is really like a tigress!

It was a good thing that Guoguo finally got rid of her politeness to them when he came out. 

"Haha..." Hu Mitian smiled and withdrew his hand.

Bai Yue was satisfied, and raised her chin to Yingxuan: "Let's eat."

At this time, She Ling also stretched out his hand.

Bai Yue quickly raised her hand with eyes swift, and was about to hit a chopstick. Her eyes caught the slender and weak boneless hand. She immediately understood that it was She Ling, and the chopsticks froze in midair.

Snakes will always be her culprit. If the chopsticks touch her skin, Bai Yue would not dare to use it to eat.

She Ling quietly breathed a sigh of relief, and quickly took the dishes and chopsticks. Before eating, the dishes were snatched by the tiger.

"Thank you, what a good brother." Hu Mitian smiled and said, calmly eating with the dishes that She Ling had brought at the risk of being beaten.

She Ling: "..."

Taking a peek at Guoguo, She Ling held his breath and stretched his hand to the bowl and chopsticks.

This time Bai Yue was prepared and moved all the bowls and chopsticks away.

"Huh!" Bai Yue glanced at She Ling and put the bowl behind her.

She Ling swallowed and glanced sadly at the tiger who was eating happily beside him.

Hu Mitian gave him a helpless expression and continued to gorge himself.

Langzhi took away the dishes and chopsticks from behind Bai Yue, and discussed: "It's getting late, let everyone eat and rest early, okay?"

Bai Yue pursed her lips, and gave Lang Zhi the face of everyone, and acquiesced with a grunt.

Langzhi handed out the bowls and chopsticks to everyone, and dinner finally went on normally.

After dinner, Bai Yue walked twice by the river and was about to wash her hands to sleep. When she came to the river, she found something was wrong.

Where are her footprints?

Bai Yue felt strange.

When she was washing her feathers at noon, she obviously made deep footprints by the river, but now they are gone.