Chapter 551: Perverted Murderer Appeared

Bai Yue looked at the man and blinked, realizing that she had been taken away.

Didn't she fall into the water?  The tiger was with her, how could she be caught?  What happened in the middle?

She has exposed her mental retardation, but this person does not seem to be surprised at all. Either he knew her IQ a long time ago, or he did not understand the status quo of females' general incompetence.

He doesn't know Langzhi, so he shouldn't know her identity, so the first guess was ruled out.

As for whether it is the second one, it remains to be seen.

A cold wind blew in from the entrance of the cave, bringing the smell of sea water and also a chill.

Bai Yue got goose bumps, and when she touched her body, she realized that she was naked, and she was shocked.

"Let go of me!" Bai Yue screamed and struggled.

Xuehu leaned forward and pressed her on the grass. The grass was very thick, but Bai Yue's delicate skin was still aching slightly, and she frowned uncomfortably.

Xuehu looked at her with pity, gently rubbed her brows with one hand, looked at her slightly opened pink lips, and couldn't help kissing.

"Hmm!" Bai Yue was really frightened, struggling with all her strength.

However, the physical strength of males and females has always been unequal. In the original genes of animals, in order to reproduce better offspring, males must be strong to conquer females and give birth to the next generation.  Over the years of evolution, this inequality has eased in some periods, but it is now getting worse.

Bai Yue's resistance to Xue Hu could hardly be felt, and he did not kiss, but just tasted the female's lips with instinct and let go of her.

"You are too weak, I'll go find food for you." Xuehu lifted his head from Bai Yue's face, his breath was also unstable.

Bai Yue nodded repeatedly for fear of accident.

Seeing that the female was obedient, Xuehu's heart suddenly became soft and messy, and gently touched her head, climbed up, and turned into a snow-white fox.

The fox walked to the entrance of the stone cave, looked back at Bai Yue, and jumped out.

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief and stood up boldly.

First, she looked at the stone cave and found a white thing beside the haystack, and walked over and kicked it.

The white thing rolled out immediately, and the hard-bang-bang knocked on the stone slab with a crisp sound, it turned out to be a human skull!

"Ah!" Bai Yue was frightened-sitting on the ground, but fortunately there was a haystack behind him, without any injuries.

She immediately connected this person with the perverted murderer in Yang Guang's mouth.

She interrupted the story in the water, and the perverted murderer often appeared at the water's edge, and it was him.

Bai Yue's body trembled violently, not knowing whether it was cold or afraid.

She got up with arms around her chest, trying to escape as quickly as possible, but when she reached the entrance of the cave, her legs became weak and almost fell down again.

It turned out to be a cliff outside, with no heads on the left and right sides, and an endless ocean ahead.

She has nowhere to escape.

Shaking hands and touching her lower body, she didn't know if she was rape by the perverted murderer when she was unconscious.

Maybe not, there is no discomfort in the private part.

But the muscles ached all over, and it felt like being tossed.

Bai Yue was unsure and cried aggrieved. While crying, she picked up the wet clothes on the wooden shelf and put her hands and feet weakly on her body.

She did not dare to relax at all times, and her mental power was tightly observing her surroundings.

As soon as she put on the autumn clothes and long trousers, she noticed that Xuehu was back.

Bai Yue's face changed drastically, and she hugged all her clothes and shrank into the deepest cave.