Chapter 409: Dig A Hole

Langzhi searched along the traces of the wind, and soon found two other chairs near his home. The largest table had not yet been found.

Hu Mitian was leaning on the sofa to read when he suddenly heard the sound of the house, which seemed to be demolishing the house.

"She Ling, go and see what's going on." Hu Mitian ordered.

"Yes." She Ling is about to go out. He has wind power, and hurricane weather is their special field. The stronger the wind, the stronger his ability.

Before opening the door, the light suddenly dimmed in the room.

Hu Mitian and She Ling looked at the window at the same time.

"Boom!"

The glass is smashed, and the leg of the stone table got stuck in the window.

Hu Motian: "..."

She Ling: "..."

"Who is so wicked, put this kind of furniture outside in hurricane weather." Hu Mitian cursed.

As soon as he finished talking, the table is moved away, and Langzhi posted it on the window and said in the sound of the hurricane: "Sorry! We just moved back yesterday and didn't notice it. We will changes your glass in the future."

The expression on Hu Mitian's face immediately changed from annoyance to enthusiasm, and he walked over with a smile on his face: "It's okay. After all, we are a fateful friendship, don't care about it."

After all, it is the male of his favorite female. From now on, he and Guoguo will have a good relationship with Langzhi.

Langzhi said seriously: "After all, this matter is too wicked, and must be compensated."

After all, he carried the stone table and left.

Hu Mitian stand in the living room, suffocating constipation.

Langzhi retrieved all the tables and chairs, and Xiong Yao just prepared the second table for breakfast. Although the time is rushed, it is not bad than the first table. 

After eating breakfast, Bai Yue is caught in bed to recuperate.

In this kind of weather, Langzhi doesn't go out to work anymore. Winter is the most leisure time of the year for the orcs, and it is also a great opportunity to thrive.

Many cubs are born in the spring of the new year.

It's a pity... her own female is sick.  And she had just given birth to two children, so she could only miss this romantic opportunity for nothing.

Bai Yue shrank in the quilt and kept shaking. The temperature today is much lower than yesterday. It is already daytime, but it is colder than late night.

Langzhi looked at his wife's pitiful appearance, frowning: "Xiong Yao, you lie in bed with Guoguo. I want to find a way to warm up the house."

However, Xiong Yao didn't follow Langzhi's instructions, and said, "You just accompany Guoguo. I can improve the environment."

Langzhi and Bai Yue looked at him immediately.

"You have any solution?"

Xiong Yao smiled, looked at the corner, and said faithfully: "The temperature underground is much higher than that on the ground. I will dig a crypt here and let Guoguo move in."

Langzhi admired: "Good idea."

Bai Yue doesn't have this kind of life experience, and she doubts: "Is it useful? If it's useful, let's move directly to the basement."

"The basement is too spacious and the heat preservation effect is obvious. It is necessary to dig a crypt specifically." Langzhi explained, "We also have some females in the city. They should not feel good, Xiong Yao, after you dig it, go out and tell Fenghu how to do it and let him tell it."

"Okay." Xiong Yao responded and walked to the corner of the wall to start digging.

Xiong Yao is a soil ability. He only need to break the slate to turn. He basically don't need to use brute force. The soil under the palm is automatically separated, and a cave is gradually formed.

Under his control, no excess soil is even piled up, and the soil is compacted by him, so that it is not easy to damp and collapse when living.

In just over ten minutes, a cave that just can accommodate the whole family is freshly baked.