Chapter 554: Fox Making A Fire

Before Xuehu came down, Bai Yue sensed his presence, covered her body with more grass, and stared at the cave with tearful eyes.

Not long after, a young man holding a pile of dead wood and hay entered the cave.

"I'm back." Xuehu said hello, like a husband from an ordinary family, returning home with a day's harvest.

It was probably this feeling that pleased him, his aqua lips raised a faint smile.

Bai Yue lay motionless in the haystack, staring at the pile of firewood in a daze.

Xuehu put the firewood on the ground, and the dry firewood spread out, revealing a thick book that was burned to ashes, and a faint wisp of blue smoke came out of it.

"Oh, the fire is going out." Xuehu gathered the ashes of the fire anxiously, piled up withered grass on it, and then slammed on the ground.

The green smoke breathed from the top of the dead grass, dying like a patient who was urging to death.

Bai Yue was not sure to help him with the fire, but Xuehu did not give up.

He lay on the ground, took a few breaths, straightened the grass, breathed, and straightened again. The smoke did not grow larger, and there was a faint sign of "out of breath".

Bai Yue stared at the busy Xuehu with an attitude of watching the excitement.

Xuehu noticed Bai Yue's gaze and promised: "It will succeess. You can wait for me for a while."

With that, he got down and started blowing again.

Suddenly a puff of smoke sprayed out from where he was blowing and struck his face. He immediately avoided, clutching his nose and coughing a few times.

His beautiful face was stained with ashes, showing a bit funny.

Bai Yue started to stop seeing him.

Xuehu tossed for nearly an hour, and finally with a "boom", the haystack burned.

"Huh~" Xuehu breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Bai Yue happily: "The fire is starting."

Bai Yue knew it when she heard the voice, but she didn't want to hear it and ignored him.

Xuehu didn't mind, he added a few firewood to the haystack, sure it would not go out, and stood up.

"I'm going to catch fish, I'll be back soon."

After speaking, without expecting the female to respond to him, Xuehu jumped out of the sea.

Bai Yue raised her head and looked at the fire.

She had thought about it a long time ago, and when the fox left, she destroyed the fire and asked him to do it again.

When she thought that this fire was caused by others for her with his own hard work, she felt weak.

Forget it, she is really going to eat anyway, she has to raise her body, and raise herself well before Lang Zhi, Xiong Yao and the others find her.

Thinking of this, Bai Yue could calmly let the fire burn.

The snow fox caught the fish very fast, within a few minutes, he came up.

The variety is the same as the previous one, the whole body is silvery white, the fish bones can be seen faintly, the thorns are few and the meat is tender, and it should be delicious.

The snow fox cleaned the fish and asked, "How to grill it? Can it be cooked directly?"

Bai Yue lifted her red and swollen eyelids to look at him, swallowed, and suddenly had some appetite.

Such a beautiful fish burned directly, and it seemed a bit violent. Bai Yue looked at the stone cave, pointed to a stone like a bench next to it, and said, "You can wash it clean."

Xuehu followed suit and quickly washed the stone spotlessly.

Bai Yue glanced at the fire: "Heat the stones, then put the fish fillets on top and bake them."

Xuehu put the stone in the middle of the fire, his fingers were directly burned by the flames and his face did not change, but he quickly retracted.

He didn't even glance at his burnt finger, but Bai Yue glanced worriedly.

But the red finger quickly recovered white, as if all traces on it had been cure by water.