Chapter 565: Shipwreck That Destroyed The World

At the moment when she opened her eyes, Bai Yue's thinking became clear, and she secretly mocked herself for being whimsical.

Until the eyes opened, the ball's face clearly appeared in the field of vision.

Bai Yue was stunned, and said incredibly: "Qiuqiu? Did you come to me? Where am I?"

Turning her head and looking at it, it was still a crude cave, and she still had only a vest on her body. With a long vision, she saw a beautiful but cruel young man staring at him.

"Yue'er!" Hu Shuihan looked at Bai Yue, and his face showed joy when he saw that her legs had recovered.

Immediately after his expression, he became fierce, and grinned at the hole.

Lang Zhi climbed down the rock with his hands, landed steadily in the cave, and immediately threw his fist at Hu Shuihan.

"Wow!"

Hu Shuihan instantly turned into a beast and dodged flexibly.

Lang Zhi also turned into a beast, and the two beasts started a hunting game in a small cave.

The gas on Langzhi's was golden and blue, and the flames followed his offensive toward the opponent.

The fox's cold blood pupils showed no fear, and a large amount of water quickly condensed before him, flying towards the flame.

With a sound of "stab", the flame on Langzhi went out, trembled twice, and burned again.

However, he was backlashed by the flames and frowned uncomfortably. The long and narrow wolf eyes stared at the snow fox in front of him, and the silver eyes revealed hatred, cruelty and death.

The wolf has always been a vengeful animal.

Hu Shuihan took the advantage and was not proud, and cautiously stepped back.  It wasn't a concession, a high degree of concentration could tell what he was brewing.

He dared to openly call someone to treat Bai Yue, naturally he was absolutely confident.

The entrance of the cave was blown violently by the wind, and there was still the sound of rolling water.

Wolf's ears moved, and immediately afterwards, he heard Lele's voice coming from above.

"What a big water!"

Lele's voice went up and down, the first sound was still very close to them, and when the last sound fell, the sound was already far away, and he wanted to escape.

Lang Zhi and the white bone vine looked out of the cave at the same time, and saw a huge wall of water tumbling outside, rushing over like a tsunami.

"Guoguo!" The wolf attention did not take revenge on the fox, and immediately rushed to Bai Yue.

Bai Yue was frightened and had already got into the arms of the white bone vine.

With a sound of "pop!" The cave was filled with sea water, and the powerful current swept up all objects in the cave. The flame went out, the haystack was loose, and the wolves and Bai Yue were also stirred and rolled by the sea, and the white bone vines that protected Bai Yue was also rolled over.

Only Hu Shuihan looked at the two males clinging to Bai Yue coldly, controlling the flow of water back to the sea.

When the sea in the cave was emptied, it was spotlessly clean, and all traces of life had been erased.

The wolf was anxious, and sensibly pushed Bai Yue to Baiguteng.

Never let Guo Guo be brought into the water.

Bai Gu Teng knew it, and stopped Bai Yue's waist with one hand and rose towards the sky.

Bai Yue flushed in the water, and her pupils sobbed twice.

The white bone vine stuck to Bai Yue's face, taking a breath of pure oxygen.

Bai Yue's face eased, and her expression relaxed.

Langzhi had been washed into the sea, and the white bone vine holding Bai Yue was about to rush out of the water.

But how could Hu Shuihan let him easily succeed? He took a deep breath and opened his arms. The seawater near the schist rocks was rising rapidly, as if the sea level was rising out of thin air.

It looks vigorous and destroys the world, but the aura does not consume much energy. All energy comes from the sea, and Hu Shuihan is just mobilizing the ready-made water.

Condensing water droplets in the air consumes more energy than directly controlling seawater, and the less water source, the greater the energy consumption. Without water, the water capacity will lose its effect.

In short, the ability of a water-powered person depends on the environment.

In the forest, the white bone vine is invincible.

On the ground, Xiong Yao is impeccable.

In the fire, Langzhi became more refined.

In the ocean, Hu Shuihan is the absolute overlord.

The white bone vine's expression changed, and he stood above Bai Yue, ascending at the fastest speed.

Don't stop him by any object alone. But with the entity of Bai Yue, he must deal with the pressure head-on.

Hu Shuihan uses the power of nature, and how can one person resist the power of nature?

The white bone vines tried his best, but they were getting farther and farther from the water surface.

Suddenly, the sea plunged downward.

The white bone vine held Bai Yue and fell uncontrollably with the sea.

"Hmm!" The intense falling sensation made Bai Yue feel uncomfortable and tightened the Bone Vine uncomfortably.

After taking Bai Yue through such a big impact, Bai Guteng looked at her worriedly, kissed her mouth and took a breath of oxygen.

"Boom!" The sea fell back to its original position, making a thunderous sound.

The white bone vine held Bai Yue and was brought to the bottom of the sea with the current.