Chapter 441: The Embarrassment With She Ling 4

"Where are you injured? Does it matter?" Bai Yue asked with concern.

She Ling finally showed an expression of indifference on his face, showing a bit of embarrassment.

"It's okay." She Ling said.

Bai Yue also felt his embarrassment, and wisely felt that she had better stop questioning, so she stopped talking.

It was just not long after being quiet, Bai Yue thought of the things that had flowed onto the snake scales, and couldn't help but said, "Well, do you want to take a bath in the river?"

"No." She Ling replied immediately. Although he liked this female, his words filled with coldness.

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that She Ling hadn't noticed it?

That's good.

She rolled her eyes and thought, "I want to eat fish. Can you catch a fish for me?"

"Okay." She Ling immediately agreed, and walked quickly towards Bai Yue.

Bai Yue instinctively stepped back, shrank in the corner of the cave, and looked up at Bai Yue: "What?"

"I want to look at you." She Ling said.

"Oh." Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief. Before She Ling bent over to come in, she hurriedly crawled out on her own.

But as soon as she stood up straight, she was still hugged by She Ling.

She Ling hugged Bai Yue, turning her body, almost in the next instant, she came to the edge of the stone cliff.

Bai Yue realized what he was going to do next, and was about to take a deep breath to prepare, but She Ling jumped down before she could breathe in.

"Ah ah ah ah ah!!!!"

A scream much sharper than noon spread from the bottom of the valley, which made people feel miserable.

She Ling is an orc with wind ability. He habitually mobilizes wind energy when he acts, so he drops extremely fast.  When it was about to reach the ground, it was lifted up by a blast of wind energy, which relieved the gravity, before falling steadily on the ground.

When she fell on the ground, Bai Yue immediately softened her legs, her heart pounding, her stomach surging secretly, and she felt nauseous. 

Her discomfort was intuitively manifested on her face, a small face was pale and bloodless, and her lips that had just been powdered turned white.

With the contrast, she felt that Langzhi just hugged her and jumped down just now, it was considered gentle.

She Ling was so startled by Bai Yue's reaction, his expression panicked, and he said nervously, "Where did you hit?"

Bai Yue shook her head, holding She Ling's arm colder than the white bone vine in one hand.

No way, her legs are weak again.

Darn! I had known for a long time to cheekily ask the tiger to stay, snakes beasts are really terrible!

She Ling helped Bai Yue, and when Bai Yue was relieved, she let go of him.

"Okay, you can go catch the fish." Bai Yue said, panting.

She Ling looked at Bai Yue anxiously, and gradually realized that his speed was too fast for Guoguo to adapt.

It was said that Guoguo had the same IQ as an orc and was very healthy, so he naturally changed her physique to an orc, and he was immediately full of chagrin.

Seeing that Guoguo really got better, he turned around, took off his pants, threw it aside, and jumped into the water.

Bai Yue hesitated, but picked up his pants, folded them and placed them on the stone aside.

Inadvertently, she looked at the place where she had been with the wolf just now, and suddenly sigh "Huh".

"What's the matter?" She Ling kept an eye on Bai Yue and swam over when he saw this.

Bai Yue said: "I just planted bamboo shoots there with Zhi, and they seem to be gone."

As she walked over, She Ling immediately followed.

Looking closer, the nest of bamboo shoots really disappeared, leaving only a nest of semi-dry soil.