Chapter 445: Juvenile Xiongbai 2

Bai Yue immediately put aside her head to avoid seeing something embarrassing, smiled and introduced herself: "My name is Bai Yue, you can call me Guoguo."

Xiong Bai was even more cramped immediately, and almost forgot, as he turned into a human form and had no hair to cover his body.

Because the human IQ of the panda tribe is relatively high and they retain shame, the panda orcs will not expose their bodies casually.

"Guoguo... I... My name is Xiong Bai." Xiong Bai stammered.

After talking about Xiong Bai, he was anxiously preparing to change back, and then heard Bai Yue ask: "Do you have a lot of people?"

Pandas are rare but world-famous. When Bai Yue sees pandas, she is most concerned about this issue.

The panda beast nodded first, and then shook his head: "Our tribe now has hundreds of people, but compared with your big cities, it should be very few."

Although he has never seen the world, but he knows himself.

"Wow, there are still many." Bai Yue exclaimed, knowing that in her time, there were no more than 1,000 pandas in the world, and no matter how they were saved, the number was declining.

Unexpectedly, in the past two thousand years, it hasn't become extinct. What a miracle!

The tribe was praised, Xiong Bai was a little proud, blushing, gave Bai Yue a peek.

The two chatted very happily, and the appearance of meeting Xiong Bai was not only makes the wolf face was black, but also Xiong Yao was black.

He is also a bear beast, he didn't get Guoguo's rare attitude. Why did this fancy bear attract Guoguo's attention?

"He's the thief who stole our luggage?" Xiong Yao asked.

Bai Yue just remembered that Langzhi had gone out to catch the thief, watching the panda boy's gaze revealing disappointment.

Xiong Bai waved his hands again: "No, we didn't steal it, this mountain stole it!"

Xiong Yao mocked: "How can the mountain steal things?"

"It was the mountain stole it!" Xiong Bai was extremely, and he stepped heavily on the ground while speaking, causing the rock to tremble slightly.

Bai Yue was infected by his anxious color, thinking of the bamboo shoots that somehow disappeared by the river, she believed in her heart.

"Zhi, do you remember the bamboo shoots we planted at noon? It's gone." Bai Yue said.

"Oh?" Lang Zhi looked down at the mountain and rock, without making a judgment, only said: "Then let's find on the mountain first. It's getting late, let's live and cook first."

Xiong Yao immediately went to prepare. Bai Yue glanced at him, only to realize that the white bone vine that was supposed to be with her was not there, and asked, "Where is Qiuqiu?"

"He said he wanted to come by himself. He hasn't come yet?" Xiong Yao said strangely.

"Not yet." Bai Yue looked around.

The wolf said: "He will not be in danger, but without him, we have to be more careful."

"Yes." Hu Mitian also said.

After Langzhi assigned the work, everyone dispersed, the firewood pickers, the fish catchers catch fish.

Seeing that the sun is about to set, Xiong Bai looked a little nervous, and said loudly, "Hey, don't walk too loosely. Be careful to get lost. The mountains will get foggy at night!"

Everyone was secretly wary, but didn't follow Xiong Bai's words, what should they do.

When the fire started, the sun went down.

In the dark night, only half of the mountainside of a stone mountain exudes orange-red fire, showing a strange feeling in the mist.

Bai Yue looked at the mountain scenery while eating fish, and said, "It's really foggy."

Langzhi picked up the fish bones for Bai Yue, processed the clean fish and put them on the clean leaves aside, "Eat quickly, it is not good to breathe in the mist. After eating, we will go to the stone cave to sleep. We males will not sleep tonight.  Now, I want to see what's weird about this mountain."