Chapter 437: Alone With She Ling

The bamboo shoots of Baiyue are planted in a rare piece of soil. The sunshine here is good, and she believe it is an excellent growth place for plants.

"Can we come and have a look when we come back? I hope they can grow up, and by the way, we can pick some bamboo shoots and pack them back to eat." Bai Yue said.

Langzhi said without hesitation: "If you find a human, you should have no chance to come, but it's not a few days away from the safe city. If you want to come, we come here anytime."

Bai Yue: "Good!"

During the chat, the fish was grilled, the heat was just right, and the whole fish was grilled golden, pour a little river water, bake it out of steam, and the fish skin softened.

The taste of grilled fish is excellent, but there is no seasoning, the taste is low, and there is a faint fishy smell, it is so in vain that it can only be eaten.

After filling their stomachs, the two returned to the pile where Yingxuan had put them down. Before leaving, Bai Yue also deliberately held up water and poured the bamboo shoots.

However, in a blink of an eye, the bamboo shoots disappeared, leaving only a damp soil.

Langzhi was okay, he dug a hole in a big rock, took off his trousers after he cleaned it up, and put them on the cave so that Bai Yue could lie down and take a nap. He turned into a beast, guarding the entrance of the cave, monitoring the environment while warming Bai Yue.

At almost four o'clock in the afternoon, Ying Xuan came back with the second batch of teammates, and they were She Ling and Hu Mitian.

"How does Guoguo sleep on the rock? Didn't you bring a bedding with you?" Hu Mitian asked when he noticed the strangeness when he arrived.

Mentioned this wolves and went into flames and said, "It was stolen."

"Huh?" Hu Mitian raised his eyebrows: "Who can steal things by your side? Don't you wolf beasts have sharp hearing?"

The ability of Langzhi was questioned, Bai Yue was the first to be unhappy, and rushed to explain: "We went to find food, and things were stolen here."

"So it's like that." Hu Mitian was relieved, "Does anyone have a clue? I'll look for it with you."

Hu Mitian said and sniffed on the ground, and then doubts appeared on his face: "There is no other orc scent?"

"But it smells like our luggage." Wolf gritted.

Hu Mitian nodded: "Enough, let's go."

After that, he took off his pants and turned into a sturdy tiger.

Langzhi was reluctant to let Guoguo and She Ling be alone, but it was because they had lost something, and couldn't let Hu Mitian look for it alone, so he had to go with them.

Bai Yue watched them leave, and when they disappeared, she glanced at She Ling, only then did she feel that the atmosphere was not right.

She Ling has been staring at her since she didn't realize. His dark vertical pupils that shrank from time to time seemed to be cold. The round head does not have a single hair, but there are eyebrows and eyelashes on the face, which is not weird, and can even be said to be beautiful and delicate.

He is like a young monk in the deep mountains in an old forests. Because he has not been in contact with people all the year round, and he has accumulated indifference over time.

Bai Yue swallowed, "What are you looking at me for?"

The little brush-like eyelashes drooped, and when he lifted it up, She Ling exhaled a cold voice that matched his temperament: "You look good."

But being praised in this tone is really hard to be happy.

"Thank you." Bai Yue politely thanked him, turning her back to lying in the cave, choosing to keep her eyes out.

But as soon as she closed her eyes, her spiritual world unconsciously unfolded, and She Ling was still staring at her.

Hey, so annoying.