Chapter 447: Weird Mountain Fog 2

Generally speaking, when people fall from high altitude, their strong sense of weightlessness will wake them up immediately.

However, when Xiong Bai fell to the ground, he continued to move forward as if he were all right.  Bai Yue was the same. She was still in the arms of the wolf, struggling there, as if there was a rope pulling her there.

Langzhi had to let go of her, holding her hand, and following her.

Xiong Bai and Bai Yue have been climbing from the mountainside to the foot of the mountain. With a jump, they already know their route.

If he guessed right, they would go down the river next.

Because this is where the smell of luggage disappears.

At this time, the river surface was floating with wisps of white mist, as dense as a white veil, floating lightly with the night wind.

Langzhi looked at the river and the fog on the mountain, and guessed: "This may be the source of the fog on the mountain."

"It's possible." Hu Mitian echoed.

Xiong Bai walked in front, and Langzhi led Bai Yue behind her. As expected, she stepped on the water and made a deep "gudong".

Bai Yue also took a step towards the river.

Langzhi couldn't bear it this time, and hurriedly held her.  Bai Yue still continued to walk forward blankly, as if not reconciled to entering the water.

Hu Mitian and others hurried forward and looked down the river: "Go down and save the bear."

"I'll go take a look first." She Ling volunteered and turned into a beast and slipped into the water.

"I have a soil ability. I'm going down and have a look." Xiong Yao followed closely.

Hu Mitian hesitated for a while, and said to Ying Xuan, "You and Langzhi stay here. If there is something wrong, immediately take Guoguo and leave. I will also go down and take a look."

"Yes!" Ying Xuan replied sharply.

"Be careful. Safety is the most important thing." Lang Zhi nodded.

Hu Mitian answered and went into the water.

The three beasts dived under the water, the water level was terribly deep, and the temperature was bitterly cold. 

There are still swimming fish in the river upstream, and when they arrive here, a fish has disappeared, and there is dead silence underwater.

Xiongbai in front swam to the bottom of the river and suddenly disappeared.

She Ling immediately increased his speed and chased after him with a "shoo".

Xiong Yao in the back saw She Ling's upper body disappeared, but half of his tail swayed behind him, and then disappeared.

He looked back at the tiger, the two beasts looked at each other and swam over together.

It turned out that there was a bottomless pit in the river.

The water in the pit stirred up and down, as if breathing.

They swam in immediately, and there was no trace of light in the water. Even the orcs with the best night vision ability could not see.

Fortunately, they also have a personal terminal, which can play a role in lighting when clicked.

The pit made a bend at the bottom of the river, and then went up again, the shape of which was like a "U".

After diving all the way, when everyone was about to suffocate, they finally surfaced along the pit.

...

Bai Gu Teng is still leading Lele, because Lele still has to run on the ground, so he can't walk too fast.

---
I wonder why he's caring his son..🤔

However, his mental perception is very wide, and he can detect them when he is close to a certain distance with Bai Yue and the others.

Baiguteng paused, then looked back at Lele, who was still chasing desperately behind him, and disappeared without any hesitation.

There is a strong person ahead, he has to protect Yueyue.

It's not far from them. Whether Lele can find them depends on his luck.

"Dad?" Lele chased up and looked around with hopeful eyes.

Dad disappeared, is mom here?