Chapter 451: A Big Win

Xiong Yao's earth shield protects him from being countered by plants.

But in a moment, both beasts broke in.

The vines twisted frantically, the whole mountain shook violently, the mountain collapsed, the boulder rolled down, and it was in a state of disintegration.

Ying Xuan was taken aback in the air, and hurriedly flapped his wings to fly upwards. The huge mountain collapsed and raised a cloud of dust like mushrooms, engulfing them.

After a while, I saw a giant eagle flying out of the dust.

He blinked his bright eyes, and a green shadow flashed in front of him. It was fleeting, and when he looked at the past, there was only lime and mountain mist left.

A stone mountain that has stood for hundreds of years collapsed into stone burrs, exposing too large roots and entire vines.

It was completely angered and launched the strongest attack that could only be possible in the face of death. Some vines rolled up the boulder and threw it randomly, and the bamboo growing on the stone was also thrown out.  Part of the vine desperately burrowed into the roots, trying to catch the two deadly "rats."

It is mad and mad, it seems that there is only one thing left in chaos between heaven and earth.

However, all of a sudden, a green thread from an unknown source entangled the vine, easily stopping it from digging into the roots.

At the center of the green silk is a clear and juan man wearing a white shirt. His face is as cold as an ice sculpture. Even if he is fighting, he has no emotion in his eyes. The look in his eyes is like looking at a corpse.

It's just a plant that has grown for hundreds of years. It's stronger or stronger, but in the eyes of the vine, it is not worth mentioning.

Wow ~ wow ~

The vines trembled frantically, and the remaining stones on the vines collided with a dull sound like a wind chime.

Among the roots, Hu Mitian finally killed all the way to the center of the vine's energy storage, and picked off the pale green spar. 

In an instant, the vines seemed to have their power drawn from their roots, and the big tree with roots collapsed instantly, and all the vines lost their vitality and fell softly and turned into a pile of plant hillsides.

It took a long time for a bear and a tiger to crawl out of the plant pile and lay on it panting for breath.

"Finally killed." Hu Mitian squeezed the energetic spar here: "Why is it a water attribute? It's a pity, there are no water capable people among us."

Although there was a pity in the words, Hu Mitian's face was full of excitement, and he couldn't restrain his smile.

Xiong Yao is much calmer. He has accumulated from the bottom to the strongest strength. He has experienced more dangerous situations. Many times he survived because of luck. The accumulation of luck can be called strength.

After the battle was over, Xiong Yao didn't get the spoils the first time, but he licked his wounds.

However, as soon as he inspected this time, he found that his discomfort was gone.

"By the way, did you feel that the vines were slower than expected before we rushed into the roots?" Hu Mitian was puzzled.

"Because the white bone vine is here." Xiong Yao said lightly, looking up for the figure of Lang Zhi and Guo Guo.

Hu Mitian also looked up.

Sure enough, Xiong Yao didn't say when the white bone vine came.

He was holding Bai Yue, falling from mid-air, his gorgeous long dark green hair draped around his body, shining in the moonlight. Surprise by it, Hu Mitian almost jumped up on the spot, thinking that the vine he just killed was alive again.

Bai Yue shook her head, saw Bai Guteng's face, then give him smiled, and looked around as if thinking of herself was sleeping. "Where are we?"