Chapter 486: Sudden Debris Flow

I stretched my hand into the water to wash, and the cold water flowed away from my fingers, bringing out white waves.

The current is much faster than at noon.

"Xiong Yao, do you think the water has risen a lot?" Bai Yue shouted back.

Xiong Yao was making the bed and replied: "It's water, but it shouldn't spread to where we're sleep."

Living in a valley, naturally you have to consider the issue of rising water. Xiong Yao deliberately built the earthen house on a high slope, even if it rains heavily, it will not flood the residence.

Orcs often sleep in the wild, and usually have such experience, and usually there is no problem.

But usually it is not absolute after all. There are always unlucky people who encounter unexpected accidents.

"Oh." Bai Yue replied, still feeling uneasy, and kept fishing for water with her hands, comparing the difference between noon and now.

Not only the water flow has become rush, the water quality is also obviously muddy, I want to come upstream to rain.

Seeing that Bai Yue had been studying, the wolf watch had a little thought, and suddenly moved his toes on the ground, and his whole body was lying on the ground, holding his breath and listening for a while, his face changed suddenly.

"Did you hear anything?"

She Ling immediately lay on the ground and said: "It's a mudslide."

As soon as the voice fell, a mud-colored torrent in front of the valley turned around and appeared in their vision.

The debris flow was very wide and came surging with the momentum of swallowing all things. The landslides where it passed by the trees fell, further strengthening the force of the debris flow.

Bai Yue couldn't see the landscape in front of her clearly, she only felt that the water surface quickly flooded her feet, and her feet were instantly wrapped in ice.

She was about to get up, the white bone vine, lying on the roof, fast asleep, came to her in an instant, and flew her to the roof.

The aura of this mudslide has long been discovered by the white bone vine, but he did not realize the consequences of this when he was born in the plain, only if they would be scattered in the mountains.

Unexpectedly, after going all the way, all came to them in the end. 

Seeing the huge mud flow in front of him, Bai Guteng felt a little dazed.

Lang Zhi's face changed drastically, and he shouted: "Leave Guoguo!"

Bai Yue also vaguely saw the figure of Torrent, struggling to get down: "LeLe! Where is Lele?"

"Mom!" Lele yelled and ran to her mother.

"Tweet!" Yingxuan immediately turned into a beast and flew to the side of the earthen house.

She Ling and Hu Mitian also rushed over, and everyone came to Bai Yue the first time.

Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao quickly packed their luggage and threw them on the eagle's back.

"You take our luggage to the top of the mountain first!" Langzhi quickly arranged: "Bone Vine, take care of Guoguo!"

Bai Gu Teng was not in a hurry. When Lele climbed up to the earthen house, he held Bai Yue in one hand and Lele in the other, his body staring upwards.

"Tweet~" Ying Xuan replied, spreading his wings to signal them to come up.

Without any hesitation, Langzhi turned into a beast and ran up the mountain by himself.  Xiong Yao also followed the beastization, chasing the wolf and ran away.

In the end, it was natural that Hu Mitian and She Ling sat on the eagle's back.

The mudslide has arrived, and the air is full of muddy smell.

Ying Xuan flapped his wings and flew into the air.

The mud-rock flow rolled over, and the huge area instantly flooded the hard-burned earthen house and all the traces they left here.

The low trees were easily knocked down by the huge mudslides, and the thick trunks dumped in the valley, just blocking the sky above Yingxuan.

The trunk is like a thick wall, sealing the Eagle Xuan at the distance between the trunk and the river.