Chapter 573: Lovely Food

This trick to catch the red shrimp countless times, but this time it failed.

Its tail flicked and raised a stream of water, but its body failed to fly out as expected, and it was still in the stream.

The tentacles on the top of its head shook, and a pair of longan-seed-like eyes rolled around, seeming to be stunned.

Bai Yue sighed and said with pity: "Although you are cute, I still want to eat you!"

As soon as she finished speaking, Hu Shuihan grabbed the prawn, took the shrimp head in one hand and lowered the body in the other, and twisted it in half with a click.

"Hey!" Bai Yue was too late to stop, and could only watch as her perfect food was destroyed.

Hushuihan said coldly: "The meat is in the shell, it won't go bad."

Bai Yue gave him a weak look: "I want to eat the whole one."

Hu Shuihan's movements became stiff, and he was immediately annoyed, and said, "I'll grab another one. I'll eat this one."

"Forget it." Bai Yue waved her hand and said, "I don't know if the whole one can be steamed or not. It must be old enough when it is steamed. It's such a big one. Just slice it and eat."

Hu Shuihan could see from Bai Yue's expression that she was still very sorry.

"There are small shrimps, I will catch some small ones?" Hu Shuihan asked.

Bai Yue nodded and said, "Yes, it's not bad to have a whole shrimp feast today."

Hu Shuihan breathed a sigh of relief, and was about to hold Bai Yue to look for it. Bai Gu Teng heard their conversation and floated towards a bunch of seaweed.

Hu Shuihan followed him wisely.

There were only a few fish pecking at the pile of seaweed, and no shrimps.

But soon, a piece of seaweed moved unnaturally, and a pair of slender crimson tentacles appeared.

"Really..." Bai Yue lowered the volume and said with interest.

The white bone vine approached silently, without a trace of water ripples.  Seeing that Bai Yue was happy, he waited patiently and waited for Bai Yue to have a good time.

The little shrimp didn't notice the danger, and boldly popped a head, and then his whole body crawled out.

This shrimp is much smaller, but it also has a big fist, and can cook on one dish.

It walked from the seaweed to the sand, probed left and right, suddenly turned and crawled into the seaweed.

Bai Yue said anxiously: "Did we get caught?"

Bai Guteng glanced at Bai Yue, his eyes beckoning her to be safe and restless.

He saw that the little shrimp didn't get into the seaweed completely, just stuck its head in and then came out.

This time it was not as cautious as it was just now. Instead, it raised its head and chest, with a majestic and arrogant air, crawling onto the sand staggeringly.

Immediately afterwards, a shrimp that was half smaller than it was drilled under that piece of seaweed, and then another one came, another one, one after another, and more than twenty shrimps crawled out like a gourd.

The bulge of the seaweed leaf deflated.

"Haha... so many." Bai Yue covered her mouth, trying to suppress her voice, so as not to scare away the breakfast, she pointed at the last shrimp, and whispered: "I want that one, shhh, don't let the previous one know it.."

It is good. In order to be more secretive, Baiguteng directly used mental power to restore Bai Yue, unconsciously came to the back of the shrimp group, reached out and caught a small shrimp.

The shrimp leader didn't notice, he still walked with his head high.

Bai Yue smiled and lay on Hu Shuihan's body, "One more."

The white bone vine caught another, and the two shrimps in his hand flicked desperately, but the shrimp group still found no abnormality.

If the shrimp clan has a language, the two caught shrimps must curse in their hearts: a group of pig teammates.