Chapter 424: Entrust The Cub

"Winter is coming soon." Bai Yue stretched out her left hand and took a vain in the air, feeling the cold air passing through her fingers, the coldness was no longer available.

"In a few days, let's go."

After hearing the words, the white bone vine said, "If you can, it would be better we start now."

"Why?" Bai Yue asked.

Bone Vine looked at Bai Yue, licked the corner of his mouth unexplainably, and said: "Plants are restrained in winter, and they will hunt wildly after the beginning of spring, and it will be more dangerous in the wild than usual."

Bai Yue was inexplicably cold on her back, and gave him a push, and said, "Talk as you speak, and see what I can do?"

She also licked her lips, how could it make her feel like she was going to be eaten.

Bone Vine looked away and turned to look at Langzhi who had just walked out the door.

The wolf said: "Just as you said, let's start as soon as possible."

"Zhi?" Bai Yue turned around when she heard the sound, only to find that the wolf was coming.

Langzhi stepped forward, put on a plush hat for his wife, and fastened her hat rope: "I just don't want to make you suffer for following me to the wild adventure in such a cold day."

Bai Yue smiled softly: "It's okay, I still want to go out to play."

She was not reluctant at all, she was only seventeen years old, and she was full of energy. Not only was she not wronged during this trip, she was a little excited, and it was truly aggrieved to let her stay at home all day.

Langzhi could see that she was really looking forward to it, tapped her nose with her finger, and the pain in her heart did not ease.

"Today is the Spring Festival you have thought about. Let's rest for another seven days, and then set off. Will Guoguo agree?" Lang Zhi said.

Bai Yue shook her head: "The weather will be warm by then, and the wild will be dangerous. Let's set off today. Just our family will celebrate the New Year, and there will be no atmosphere at all."

"That's OK. I will prepare now."

Langzhi returned to the house and asked Xiong Yao to prepare his luggage. He took his four children and entrusted them to Fenghu, his most trusted subordinate.

"We are going to be discharged from the hospital. You live in Uncle Fox's house first, so you don't be naughty." Langzhi said to the wolf cubs, lowering his head.

The four children were a little unhappy when they heard what Langzhi said.

"When will you be back?" The eldest asked his tall father eagerly.

Langzhi himself couldn't determine the time, so he could only perfunctory: "For a long time. We will take you home as soon as we get back."

"Oh." The eldest lowered his head in a low mood.

The second and third are emotionally more obvious than those of the eldest, but Lele doesn't care about it, and glances at the door from time to time to find a way out.

Langzhi believes that children need to be tempered, and staying there is not even tempering, so he didn't pay much attention to them. He raised his head and said to Fenghu: "Schools are about to be opened when it's get warmer. You can throw them in the school. Don't spoil them."

Fenghu immediately responded: "Yes."

After the explanation was over, Langzhi turned and left.

Fenghu glanced at the children and suddenly laughed.

These are all Guoguo's children. Such a perfect female, her children are extremely powerful.  It would be nice if he could have a nest with Guoguo. No, no children are needed. As long as he lives in their home as a temporary team member, he will be satisfied.

Although everyone says that he is the second person who is likely to be the partner of Guoguo, the first is of course the powerful former head of the capital, Hu Mitian.

Judging from his knowledge of the boss, he seems hopeless.

Because of Guoguo, Fenghu is very fond of these children, but he did not spoil them, and said with a serious face: "Come with me. This is the bedroom area. Choose which room you want to live in."