Chapter 496: Dry Land

From that day on, Baiguteng took on the task of taking Bai Yue on the road, Yingxuan had a lot easier, and only needed two trips a day.

It took a week for this mountain to fly.

The climate is getting warmer and warmer, not only because of time changes, but also because of the location of the ground here, which is obviously a tropical monsoon climate.

This kind of climate has distinct rainy and cold seasons, but now this season is the dry season.

The ground was so dry that you could see traces of cracks.

In order to save water, the branches and leaves of the plants here are obviously sparse, with a layer of oil, or simply needle-like leaves.  In the forest, you can see the sunlight without the interference of the white bone vine.

Bai Yue rushed to their new foothold holding Bai Yue, Bai Yue licked her lips that were blown dry by the wind, looked around, and said disappointedly: "Isn't there still no water?"

Seeing his wife so uncomfortable, Lang Zhi felt distressed, and walked to her side and kissed her lips without saying a word.

"Hmm~" Bai Yue was caught off guard, reflexively trying to avoid, but a big fiery tongue got in with a mouth.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Bai Yue glared at the wolf, her eyes in protest.

Langzhi moisturized Bai Yue's thin lips, not even letting go of the inside of her mouth, and then let go of her.

"You... are a villain!" Bai Yue glanced at the people around her embarrassedly, blushing as she spoke.

But he blinked and he didn't seem to be doing that much.

Langzhi said innocently: "I kissed my wife, why did I play a hooligan?"

Bai Yue's face turned redder, and while wiping her mouth, she retorted in a low voice, "This is a hooliganism in front of many people!"

"Oh." Langzhi nodded in understanding, and said solemnly: "Then I will take you to hide behind the tree next time and kiss."

"You..." Bai Yue was speechless, exasperated into anger and said: "I won't talk to you, hum!"

Seeing Guoguo was so angry that her cheeks were bulging, the smile at the corner of Wolf's mouth was almost unconstrained.

Xiong Yao also couldn't help but smile, and said, "Guoguo, you talk less to reduce water evaporation."

"Yeah." Bai Yue nodded, Xiong Yao is the best, and he never bullies her.

In fact, it is not just Bai Yue who is thirsty, everyone is thirsty, and they haven't found a source of water for two days.

Langzhi walked to a giant tree, and the giant tree immediately shook restlessly, and the white bone vine swept over it, and it calmed down.

Knocking...

Lang Zhi knocked on the bark, "There is no way, I can only cut down the tree to get water."

"What is cutting down trees to get water?" Bai Yue asked curiously.

"It is to squeeze water from the wood." Langzhi explained concisely, but he was not satisfied with the tree in front of him, and looked at the white bone vine: "Can you help to look at the surrounding environment? I want a tree with a big belly.  Or bamboo."

Bai Yue felt fresh and looked forward to hearing.

A tree with a big belly does not understand its specific definition, but bamboo...

"There is a bamboo forest in front of you." White Bone Vine said.

With a pleasant surprise on his face, Langzhi said: "Go, let's go to the bamboo forest."

"Hey?" Bai Yue was very curious, and stopped angering with the wolf. She ran to him and took his hand and walked forward.

The bamboo forest is not far away from them, it will be there in ten minutes.

This is a bamboo forest much wider than the panda tribe. From a distance, the eyes are full of slender bamboos. The edge is not visible, and the wind is full of the fragrance of bamboo leaves.