Chapter 538: Tied Into A Hedgehog 2

"Boom!" The moment Xiong Yao fell on the ground, the earth trembled violently.

Bai Yue felt it in the arms of the wolf, and was also surprised how heavy Xiong Yao was.

Then the ground shook more severely, and all the stones on the ground were shaking up and down.

Yang Guang said loudly: "There is an earthquake, we will leave here soon!"

Bai Yue has never experienced an earthquake in such a long sea. When she thinks of the people who dug out from the ruins after the earthquake that she has seen before, her face is white.

There are towering loess hills everywhere, shaking off sand and rocks in the shaking, and it is shaky, and it may fall at any time.

Langzhi hugged Bai Yue tightly, and Xiong Yao hugged Lele, who was covered with thorns, and followed Yangguang to see the stone forest.

Although Yang Guang was anxious, but not nervous, he ran and said, "We often have earthquakes here. Such small earthquakes will soon be over. There will be nothing wrong, but the texture of the mountains here is loose. Be careful."

Bai Yue felt a little peaceful, and remembered that the Arabian Peninsula is located near the Himalayan earthquake zone. It is normal for frequent earthquakes, which she should have thought of.

Sunlight led them to a flat clearing where there were no cacti and stone mountains everywhere, so they stopped.

Langzhi patted Bai Yue on the back, and said softly: "It's okay, it's okay, now."

The earth was still shaking. Before Bai Yue's tense nerves could relax, she heard Lele's crying call.

"Mom~"

Bai Yue hurriedly looked over, and she gasped at the sight, almost no one came out.

Lele sat in Xiong Yao's arms, with a face facing her mother.

Why is it said that it should be rather than affirmative?

Well, if you see thorns all over your face, you will probably be confused.  (For details, please refer to the dog stabbed by a porcupine.)

Lele's face was full of brown spikes, and those thorns stood on his face with teeth and claws. When calling his mother, he could even see several thorns on his tongue, and his mouth couldn't close.

It was so terrible that he didn't even recognize his mother.

The corner of his mouth twitched, and he choked silently.

Bai Yue couldn't take care of anything immediately, and immediately jumped out of the wolf's arms, stepped on the seesaw-like ground, and staggered towards Xiongyao.

"Let me see." Bai Yue reached out and gently touched the thorn on Lele's face. Lele's head shook, and Bai Yue retracted her hand like an electric shock.

Just a light touch, she felt pain and itching in her palm, and Lele was pierced into the flesh. How painful would it be?

"Mom~" Lele saw that his mother get hurt and felt sorry and he felt wronged. Without a teacher, he learned the ability to "crying", and opened his mouth and howled: "Wow~~Mom~"

Bai Yue cried happily, but she could only see his most open eyes, and she was even more anxious.

"Lele, do your eyes hurt? Are they stuck?" Bai Yue asked anxiously.

Xiong Yao put Lele on the ground, proudly letting people see his full picture.

Good guy, not only the face is pierced into a hedgehog, the entire front is full of thorns, it's just a nail board.  The back is clean, only a few sporadically pierced.

Lele blinked, causing the thorns around his eyes to tremble a few times.

Bai Yue finally found those beautiful green eyes through the thorns, she breathed a sigh of relief in her heart, and began to stab Lele.

"Lele, mother will pull the thorns for you right away." Bai Yue's voice also brought a sense of crying, and she pulled a thorn on Lele's face. The resistance of the thorn from the flesh made Bai Yue feel moistened her eyes with distress.