Chapter 515: Bai Yue Is Jealous

Bai Yue couldn't stand their body odors. As an orc, Langzhi had a sense of smell many times more sensitive than hers. The scent stuck directly to his body, and Langzhi almost collapsed.

Something went through all the gaps in the body, and the nostrils, eyes, mouth, and even pores were all invaded.

The object made his nose sore, his eyes were moist, and his head was dizzy.

Simply sour.

What's this smell?  Is this the tiger tribe wanting to shed its grit and kill the donkey?

It's too easy to be found using such a stinky drug.

The female hugged his warm body and rubbed contentedly.

Langzhi's body shuddered, but after all he did not forget that the other party was a female. He gently pulled the person off his body and pushed it into the arms of the patriarch Tiger.

After spitting out a suffocating breath, Lang Zhi's face turned dark, and he looked anxiously in the direction where Bai Yue had left, and said in a deep voice to the patriarch Hu: "I have a wife, don't bother yourself to make arrangements for me. I will take care of today's affairs. See, don't let them show up in front of me again."

After speaking, Langzhi turned and left, and the strong wind he brought revealed his unhappy heart.

The tiger patriarch suddenly felt anxious, the wolf beast was so angry, how could this be good. It is said that wolf beasts are very loyal to their companions.

As everyone knows, Langzhi walks so fast, but I am really afraid of these females.

Xiong Yao had already chased Bai Yue away, and after Langzhi had left, Hu took his two subordinates and left with bliss.

"Guoguo!" Langzhi hurried to catch up with Bai Yue, holding her thin wrist with one hand.

Bai Yue could smell a faint odor from Langzhi, shook her arm in disgust, and shouted, "Don't touch me."

The wolf gritted his hand, released her, raised his arm and sniffed, and said distressedly: "Then I will go to the Blue River to take a bath."

He said he was ready to go.

When Bai Yue heard the footsteps, she was still jealous, but she stopped immediately.

Looking back at the wolf mouth, she chased him and grabbed his hand, and said awkwardly, "Forget it, aren't there got spores? One more time is more dangerous."

"But this smell..." Langzhi himself also disliked it. The differences in local customs made him very unable to understand how the local orcs could face such empty females without changing their faces.

Because Bai Yue insisted on not letting Lang Zhi take a bath, Lang Zhi could only endure this strange smell abruptly.

Bai Yue didn't have any good feelings for the Tiger Tribe, seeing their buildings all responded, leaning on the railings, looking at the street, and said: "The terrain is flat here. There is no need for Ying Xuan to carry us back and forth. Let's go on the road now.

Lang Zhi was overjoyed, and was about to agree, Hu Mitian preempted to speak.

"Hey, it's hard to make a trip to a far door. I haven't got a good understanding of the local customs here. It's a shame just to walk away like this." Hu Mitian said, looking at Langzhi with an unkind look.

Langzhi looked back coldly, "You can stay by yourself."

Hu Mitian immediately surrendered: "Well, well, just leave, why bother to anger me."

With a cold snort, Langzhi went into the house to pack his luggage.

Seeing that Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao had no ambitions, Bai Yue felt a little relieved.

But their business is looking for healthy humans, and it is best to find them. But if they are really found it, those humans will also have normal IQ and normal appearance. Will she still be a special and precious existence in their hearts?

The males were busy packing up their luggage. Bai Yue sat down at the door and looked down. They didn't notice the loss in her eyes.