Chapter 581: Giant Mecha

Bai Yue's mood suddenly fell, no longer arguing with Hu Shuihan, lowered her head and silently ate the tasteless roast chicken.

Hu Shuihan looked at the surrounding environment, suddenly his eyes flashed and stood up.

"What's wrong?" Bai Yue hurriedly looked around, besides the sea, there was a beach nearby.

Hu Shuihan pulled Bai Yue to his side and ran forward quickly. Bai Yue couldn't keep up and was almost taken over. Hu Shuihan simply hugged her.

Bai Yue was nervous by Hu Shuihan and did not struggle. She turned her head and looked around. Finally, a long trail of footprints was caught by her eyes.

"Is this the huge mark you said?" Bai Yue asked strangely: "Why hasn't it disappeared?"

Hu Shuihan ran to the foot prints, put down Bai Yue, leaned over and sniffed.

There is still no orc smell.

"This is not the place where I found the mark last time." Hu Shuihan looked solemnly over the mark.

It was a pile of rocks, if he hadn't seen a similar mark before, he would have thought it was the stone.

"There is wind today, and the mark will disappear in less than half an hour. This mark was definitely printed after we arrived, maybe just a few minutes ago." Hu Shuihan analyzed.

Bai Yue was taken aback, and immediately released her mental power, and said to Hu Shuihan with certainty: "No one! No, there are no powerful creatures."

A powerful creature can capture the mental body, unless he is strong to the level of a ball, she can perceive it at a normal level.

Hu Shuihan was wondering about Bai Yue's attitude, and reality hit Bai Yue's face severely.

"boom!"

The gravel piled beside the forest was hit by something and flew towards them suddenly.

Hu Shuihan immediately picked up Bai Yue and quickly ran to the side.

At the source of the rolling rubble, a huge humanoid mecha appeared.

The shell of the mecha was printed with green and mud-colored patterns, there was no sound, no body odor, if it weren't for such a big movement, it might not be visible at a glance.

Bai Yue was stunned. It seems that the technology of this continent is more advanced than they are. The robots of this size are produced, which is much more advanced than in the 21st century!

It seems that people on this continent live by brain power.

Since it is a human being, it is nothing to be afraid of, and it is always possible to communicate.

Bai Yue sighed. Considering that this is Africa, Chinese must have long been lost, so he greeted him in her own half-hearted English: [Hello! Can you understand me?]

I should be grateful that the first thing to learn in English is to say hello, but this is already one of the few English sentences Baiyue can.

As soon as Bai Yue's voice fell, the mecha suddenly ran over in stride, raised his left palm, and a scorching white light appeared on the palm.

Hu Shuihan felt dangerous instinctively and hugged Bai Yue and rolled aside.

"Boom!" Almost at the same time, a bunker was exploded from where he was standing, and a burst of sand was splashed.

"Ah!" Bai Yue screamed in shock.

Under the crisis of the water cold, he did not forget to pat Bai Yue's body soothingly. He had never seen this attack mode, and he had no intention of fighting with Bai Yue, and immediately retreated into the sea.

The mech chased at a fast pace, constantly shooting at the Hu Shuihan.

Hu Shuihan controlled the sea as he dodged and patted behind him.

The sea water tens of meters high, the mecha was submerged, and the body shook, and quickly stabilized.

This time it stopped, Hu Shuihan mobilized more sea water, and set off a shocking tsunami on the beach, instantly engulfing the mecha and entangled into the sea.