Chapter 570: Hu Shui Huan Get New Skills

"It's cooked, you taste it." Hu Shuihan looked forward to authentically.

Bai Yue opened her mouth to hold the fish fillet, and it was a bit hot. The meat was incredibly tender, and it broke with a single squeeze. It can be said that it melts in the mouth.

"It's delicious!" Bai Yue nodded while eating, accompanied by the white bone vine, she was much bolder in the face of the fox cold, and her attitude eased.

With the female's approval, the corners of Hu Shuihan's mouth curled up, as if trying to hold back a laugh, but he didn't hold back, as happy as a child.

Bai Yue was funny in her heart, she couldn't bear to look directly at Hu Shuihan's inconsistent expression, leaned her face on the shoulder of the white bone vine, and ate the fish with relish.

Hu Shuihan started steaming the fish again, once raw and then cooked again. This time he directly put the water he needed into the air balloon. After liquefaction, the water vapor directly adheres to the fish fillets to liquefy and steam them quickly.

After steaming a few slices of fish, Hu Shuihan has made it easily, and Bai Yue can't eat it.

Bai Yue hiccups when a fish is in her belly. She smashes her mouth and said, "I want to drink water."

A stream of clear water plunged into the air ball, Bai Yue opened her mouth, and the clear water swam into her mouth like a snake.

After eating and drinking, Bai Yue lay on the shoulders of the white bone vine.

Hu Shuihan was also satisfied and approached Bai Yue, trying to get her back.

The white bone vine hid, and Hu Shuihan could not control the air movement, and Bai Yue was almost taken into the sea.

Seeing the sudden approach of the sea, Bai Yue raised her head in a spirit, looked at Hu Shuihan, and prolonged: "You will vaporize moisture now. Help me dry my clothes. I'm cold."

"Okay." Hu Shuihan replied, raising his clothes, and the seawater around the clothes spread rapidly. After a while, the cotton-padded clothes were completely dry, restored their light and tender color, and were wrapped i7n a layer of water.

Bai Yue let out a "wow" and reached out to take the clothes.  Touched, it was really dry.

It's just that the clothes are solid, not as fluffy as dried.

She grabbed the clothes with both hands and rubbed them, which made the clothes softer and put them on immediately.

With a coat that can cover her body, Bai Yue feels more secure, with a happy smile on her face.

Hu Shuihan stretched out his hands towards Bai Yue again.

This time the white bone vine did not dare to hide, staring at Hu Shuihan with a cold face.

Hu Shuihan was not afraid, and calmly took Bai Yue from his arms.

Bai Yue just faded the smile on her face, and comforted herself: Anyway, there are clothes covering her body, so that the fox water will hug without losing the meat, and it will also make the ball easier and earn.

Well, just made it!

Bai Yue calmed down, idle and bored, and fell asleep calmly on Hu Shuihan's shoulders.

Hu Shuihan rolled his eyes to look at Bai Yue on his shoulders, and slowed down her movements a bit, so that she could sleep more securely.

I don't know how long it took, Bai Yue had already slept for the second time, Hu Shuihan finally felt tired, and took Bai Yue to dive deeper into the sea.

He could sleep in the sea, but he just woke up after a sleep without knowing where he was floating.  On the seabed, you can find a rock to fix your body, and you can hide your figure, making it safer.

The bottom of the sea is still a forest of algae, with teeth and claws in the water, choosing fish to eat.

Hu Shuihan took Bai Yue and was more cautious than usual. However, before getting close to the algae, the algae seemed to have seen their natural enemies, avoiding them, giving way to a passage.

Hu Shuihan was astonished and looked at Bai Guteng more. He who lacked common sense only regarded him as normal, without doubt, and went down with Bai Yue.