Chapter 418: World Map

Langzhi was amused suddenly, but when he thought of something to say, the smile that had just appeared at the corner of his mouth quickly disappeared.

"Guoguo, don't make trouble. I have something to ask you."

Langzhi stared at Bai Yue's eyes, his silver eyes were filled with unbearable and sadness. He didn't want to leave Guoguo, but ambivalently hoped to hear the affirmative answer from her.

Bai Yue was a little disturbed by the wolf gun, and asked, "What is it?"

"Do you know, is there anyone beside us?" Lang Zhi asked in a suppressed voice.

Seeing the appearance of Langzhi, Bai Yue knew that her answer might not be good. After hesitating for a moment, she still answered honestly: "Of course there is, don't you know?"

Hearing the answer he wanted, Lang Zhi couldn't tell whether he was happy or sad.

"We are focused on fighting against germs. Until now, it is difficult to survive. Where can I do anything else?" Wolf gritted.

"Yes." Bai Yue nodded, thinking while saying: "I have been in a mental hospital for a long time, so I am longing for freedom, so I am very interested in geography courses. I remember that there are seven continents on the earth, and ours here is only Asia, which is the largest One continent. Among the seven continents, except Antarctica, there are many humans on other continents, but I don’t know if they are still there."

Langzhi nodded, "Can you take the picture down?"

"Yes." Bai Yue said immediately: "You bring paper and pen."

Without waiting for the wolf to leave, Xiong Yao, who heard all the conversation on the side, jumped out of the dirt cave first and found what Bai Yue wanted.

The structure of the world map is not complicated, and Bai Yue drew the main points in a few strokes.

"The most advanced technology at the time was North America, here." Bai Yue pointed to the corresponding continent on the section.

Langzhi was surprised that Bai Yue still knew this, which was of great help to him.

But as soon as she looked at the layout of her fingers and the position of the layout they were on, her brows frowned: "The sea area separated is too big."

It is larger than the continent on which they live, unless they are aquatic animals, otherwise they are really dead.

"It's really far away. It's half the earth." Bai Yue said, pointing to Europe diagonally above Asia, and said: "This is Europe, and it's also very developed."

Langzhi said at a glance: "I have been, this Europe and our soil handed over. Someone has investigated it long ago. Plants are more ferocious than here, and there are fewer humans than here."

As he said, Lang Zhi pointed to Africa, which is separated from Asia by a strait: "How about here?"

Bai Yue shook her head repeatedly: "Not so good?"

Not discouraged, Lang Zhi asked: "What is it like, tell me about it."

"The climate there is poor, there are many deserts, the temperature difference between day and night is big, and people are tanned more black." Bai Yue vomited.

"Desert?" Langzhi looked at his wife and talked freely, and found that he was becoming more and more ignorant.

"It's just that the soil has turned into sandstone, and there is no grass in it. It's easy for people to get in..." Bai Yue said as she gasped, her eyes widened.

"No grass will grow?"

Bai Yue and Lang Zhi said in unison.

Lang Zhi was overjoyed, "There is such a place, great!"

Bai Yue shrugged: "Um... the environment there is really bad, I don't want to emigrate!"

"I didn't say to emigrate." Wolf gritted.

Bai Yue put her cheeks in her hands and looked at the wolf and said: "Then why you ask me this? Are you going to travel?"

The smile on Lang Zhi's face faded, and suddenly he stretched out his long arms and hug Bai Yue into his arms.