Chapter 590: Wanna Eat Food Made by Xiongyao

Bai Yue thought that it was because of him that she could not eat good food, so she became angry and irritated and said: "Okay, I want to eat something made by Xiong Yao, you call him to cook for me!"

But then, she really wanted to eat Xiong Yao's food.

As long as it is salty and spicy, she wants to eat a pot of whatever food it is!

She even had the urge to eat a spoonful of salt.

The temperature between Hushui's cold eyebrows and his eyebrows instantly chilled, and he put the peanuts on the ground and said coldly: "I can learn what kind of food you want to eat. It is impossible for them to come over. You will die!"

Bai Yue snorted, turned her back and didn't want to pay attention to Hu Shuihan again.

Hu Shuihan didn't speak any more, Bai Yue only heard the crackling noise behind her, it should be him peeling peanuts.

Even though they are in fight, Hu Shuihan is still taking care of her.

Bai Yue's anger disappeared, probably because the food was unpalatable. Every time she ate less, her belly is always hungry. Listening to the sound of peeling peanuts, her belly began to rebel.

"Hu Shuihan." Bai Yue whispered softly, turning over to face Hu Shuihan.

Hu Shuihan glanced at Bai Yue while peeling the peanuts. There were dozens of peanuts on a leaf.

Bai Yue grabbed a handful, put a pill in her mouth, and said as she ate, "I just want to eat salty. I only know that salt can be dried out with sea water."

Hushui said coldly: "I can extract any ingredient in the sea water, I will definitely get it for you."

Bai Yue was surprised: "Really?"

Looking at the female's wide-eyed look of expectation and aura, Hu Shuihan's expression softened: "I'll get it for you now."

Bai Yue nodded repeatedly, and said with interest: "I will go with you, I want to watch how you do it!"

Hu Shuihan thought of the Baiguteng and others on the beach, so he refused Bai Yue: "I will go alone and bring sea water to show you."

Bai Yue didn't think much, nodded and said: "Alright, bring more sea water, lest there is too little salt."

Hu Shuihan smiled and rubbed Bai Yue's head: "I will definitely bring you many salt."

Bai Yue lowered her head and hid, eating peanuts one by one: "You can go now."

"Ok."

Hu Shuihan left, and came to the beach very cautiously, without going out to the sea, controlling a group of seawater upstream from the river and bringing it to the island.

Although Bai Yue hopes that the more sea water, the better, but looking at the amount of sea water brought back by the cold water that can build a water villa, the corner of her mouth can't help but smoke.

The Seawater Villa was moved to the island by Hu Shuihan. Under the sunlight, it reflects the colorful colors and is very beautiful.  If it weren't for something to eat, Bai Yue would really like to live in.

Hu Shuihan moved the water villa to the small island and stood in the woods.

The surrounding plants were curiously tentative, tumulting in the sea from time to time, and some even attacked the sea, as cute as a group of small animals seeing strange things.

Hu Shuihan didn't care about the plants, and drew out a pool of sea water the size of a tank, and said, "I will extract the highest component of the sea water first. See if it's true."

"Good!" Bai Yue nodded expectantly.

Hu Shuihan had already begun to move, and this mass of sea water was emptied on his palm, and the sea water condensed into a sphere, slowly spinning.

Gradually, a little white light condenses in the center of the water mass, which is not real in the dazzling sunlight.

The white light is getting bigger and bigger, more obvious, and the crystalline structure will be vaguely visible soon.

Bai Yue couldn't wait to say: "Salt is white, give me a taste."