Chapter 473: Run With Two Pandas

"Then shall we leave tomorrow?" Bai Yue asked.

"Of course not." Wolf gritted: "I want to figure out what the females really look like here."

"Then what?" Bai Yue asked.

"If it's a perfectly healthy human like you..." Langzhi said with a calm expression, "I will persuade the panda clan to join our city."

If there are more females as healthy as Guoguo in Safe City, or even human males, the public's attention to Guoguo will be greatly shifted, and she will be much safer.

Of course, if the head of the panda is unwilling, he will let him do it. He can only guarantee that no one will be injured.

Bai Yue responded and did not ask any more.

The wolf said: "Lele, can you help me draw that female out tomorrow?"

Lele looked at him ignorantly.

The wolf said: "It's very simple, you just need to bring her child out, and deliberately let her see, she will come out naturally. I will help you lead away the other orcs in that family."

"Good." Lele agreed.

...

The next day, early in the morning, Langzhi pretended to accidentally come to the vicinity of a bamboo house that Lele had identified.

A panda walked out of the bamboo house, stretched out a pair of furry arms, and supported a lazy waist.

Seeing Langzhi, his lazy waist paused, and then hurriedly ended.

Langzhi walked over quickly, "We want to chop some bamboo and take it away. Can you take me to chop better bamboo?"

The panda clan has a simple atmosphere. The panda has no doubts, nodded, gestured to him, and turned to lead the way.

After the wolf and panda left, Lele ran over with his short legs.

"A baby is good~ Two babies are making trouble~ Three babies..."

Before the male and female in the bamboo house got up, they saw their baby wake up and lay on the bed to coax them.

Suddenly seeing Lele coming in, she continued to sing unhappy: "The house is demolished."

Lele glanced at her, ran to the bed with a cute bun face squeezed, grabbed a red panda with no hair in each hand, turned and ran.

"baby!"

The female was anxious, she got up and chased her, but fortunately she was already wearing thick clothes.

There was also a male human in the main hall gnawing on the tender bamboo. He saw Lele carrying the panda out, but he didn't react. When the female ran out, she recovered and rushed out of the house to chase after her.

Lele ran straight to the open space where she lived, and two red pandas fluttered softly in his hands. Seeing a panda next to him, he hurriedly stuffed the red panda into his clothes and continued running with the pregnant belly.

Seeing Lele's back, the pandas said that this little human runs so fast see and he must be very healthy when he grows up!

They didn't know that Lele had been taken back by his biological parents. When they saw a pair of human beings running after Lele, they only regarded them as the adopters of Lele, and when they saw the child ran and came back, they ignored it.

Lele took the two humans back to his shed all the way, and then rushed into his mother's arms as if asking for credit.

"mom!"

"Lele, run slowly." Bai Yue hurriedly caught Lele and hugged him, feeling that Lele today seemed to be heavier.

Then she felt something squeezed between him and Lele, still twisting softly, suddenly realized, and hurriedly put him down.

"Lele?" Bai Yue moved her gaze to Lele's belly in amazement, reached in and touched, and took out two red pandas.

"Hey, hey, hey~"

"Ooooooooooo~"

The two red pandas wailed softly, and the two small pink mouths were holding back grievously, looking very pitiful.