Chapter 544: Lamb Eats Meat

Langzhi had already prepared something that Yangguang could not accept, and had already made a vegetarian diet. When Xiong Yao came out, he brought out food suitable for Yangguang.

Two bowls of rice, one plate of garlic greens, one plate of fragrant roasted wood chips.

But these foods also make Yangguang dumbfounded.

"What is this again?" Yang Guang asked curiously.

Bai Yue smiled and said: "This is the rice that Langzhi just gave you. You can eat it after you go back and cook it in water. Try it quickly. It has plenty of energy."

The rice was too fragrant, Yang Guang couldn't help but stretched his hand to the rice bowl, grabbed a small handful, and it was so hot that it was immediately stuffed into his mouth.

"Hmm!" The sheep opened his eyes as soon as he ate it, and nodded as he chewed, "It's delicious!"

Bai Yue smiled and gave him a few chopsticks, green vegetables and wood chips: "It's more delicious to eat with vegetables. Don't grab it with your hands, use a spoon."

Yang Guang glanced at Bai Yue, and embarrassedly picked up the spoon, learning how he looked like he would spoon the flesh.

After eating another bite of rice with greens, Yang Guang's eyes became brighter, and he would not stop even if they put the knife on his neck.

Bai Yue looked funny, and started to eat too, and stretched her fork towards the barbecue.

"Mom!" Lele bring the three beast: tiger, snake, and eagle went straight to his mother when he came back.

Bai Yue hugged him on her lap, turned to look at Hu Mitian at the door, and said, "Come on and eat, it's just done."

Hu Mitian nodded and saw that there were more people on the dinner table. He glanced at it without a trace, and then he didn't take it seriously, and started eating.

Yang Guang ate half a bowl of rice in succession, with a few bites left in the bowl. He couldn't bear to finish it, and only then began to pay attention to the people at the table.

Seeing that besides Guoguo, everyone else eats meat as their staple food and eats very fragrantly. He is also aroused by gluttons.

Putting aside prejudices, this meat is indeed quite fragrant.

Unwilling to move the rice in the bowl, Yang Guang swallowed several mouthfuls, and finally reached for the barbecue.

Bai Yue noticed Yang Guang's movements, and wondered in her heart, paying attention to him while eating.

Seeing Yangguang put the meat into his mouth and chewed for a few bites, her eyes lit up again, and she couldn't help laughing.

It turns out that sheep eat meat too!

However, wolf beasts and tiger beasts are themselves carnivores, bear beasts are also omnivorous, and it is normal to eat meat now.

But sheep... can't indigestion, right?

But seeing Yang Guang eating happily, Bai Yue was reluctant to tell him, at most, it will a diarrhea.

After a meal, Yang Guang successfully transformed into an omnivorous orc.

Before leaving, the bowl of rice that Langzhi sent was no longer dispensable, and took away like a baby.

Everyone spread out, the chair floor was full of people, and the small suite seemed more crowded.

So Xiong Yao tidied up the dining table in obscurity and handled food waste.

Hu Mitian dangling a leg bone without a bit of meat, and said lazily: "Lang Zhi, now that the terrain is finished, we should set off."

Bai Yue immediately awoke and stared at the wolf.

Langzhi knew that Guoguo didn't want to be here, so he couldn't bear it, and said, "We are only on the shore to investigate this way. Yingxuan, it is better to fly to the sea this time to see, maybe you will found something."

"Tweet~" Yingxuan was tired for the three days, now that he is full and ready to go to sleep, he replied with half-open eyes.

Hu Mitian glanced at Bai Yue, his heart was clear, and he said, "It's okay to minimize the danger. Yingxuan is afraid of water. To ensure his safety, She Ling will also go with him."