Chapter 541: Lele Got Beaten

Bai Yue holding Lele's hand and letting him to face her.

Lele was forced to turn around, but where did that melon face still exist?

Although there are still some red bumps on the face, the blood spots on the face have disappeared and the swelling feeling has been reduced a lot.

But in a short time, the remaining redness and swelling quickly dissipated, and the white-tender skin that made all women jealous was restored.

"Mom." Lele shouted with a smile on his cute face.

Bai Yue: "..."

After a long silence, Bai Yue picked up Lele and turned him over. She took off his pants and gave him a fat beating.

"You dare to lie to me, naughty boy!"

Lele was stabbed into a hedgehog by a poisonous thorn on the cactus without saying a word. At this time, he was lightly beaten by his mother for a few times, and then he started howling with his mouth open: "Wow~ it hurts~ Wow~ Mom!"

Pretending to cry or something, for a child, no acting skills are needed at all, and it's heartbreaking to just open your throat.

Bai Yue knew that he was crying fake, but still she was reluctant to hit him, put him on the ground, and pushed him aside: "Go, stand by the wall and think about it."

Lele's cry stopped for a second, and obediently walked to the wall and stood still.

After reading Lele's jokes, Baiguteng gloated with misfortune, and looked at Bai Yue for a while, with a joke in his tone: "Don't worry?"

"Cough!" Bai Yue gave a dry cough. She was so embarrassed by her child that she got fooled. She glared at Bai Guteng with annoyance: "I'm going to wash my hands. My hands are full of ashes."

After speaking, she ran away as if to escape.

The white bone vine was lying on the window sill, watching Bai Yue leave with a smile, a gorgeous ink hair spread out on the window sill, like a lively vine.

Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao were cooking in the kitchen, Bai Yue went in to wash their hands, Xiong Yao opened the oven, took out a cooked cactus ball, put it in a bowl and handed it to Bai Yue.

"Go out, sit and eat." Xiong Yao's low voice made his tone more gentle. Just by listening to the voice, you can understand how much he loves her.

Bai Yue nodded and went out holding the ironed bowl of roasted fruits.

The room is not big, there is only a table where you can eat, and Yangguang is sitting there.

Bai Yue could only sit over, smiled politely at him, lowered her head and used a knife and fork to skillfully divide the roasted cactus balls.

The fruit of the cactus is very similar to the dragon fruit, but the color is darker red, the fragrance is stronger, and the seeds inside are slightly larger.

Bai Yue scooped a spoonful of the roasted soft pulp with a spoon, the rich sweetness spread in the mouth, and the seeds were fragrant and crisp, like a melon seed, the taste was much better than dragon fruit.

Dragon fruit is actually in the cactus family, so this real cactus fruit is naturally stronger than dragon fruit.

When Yang Guang watched Bai Yue eat a spoonful of fruit, he became happy, looked carefully at the kitchen, and asked softly, "Is it delicious?"

Bai Yue nodded, swallowed the pulp in his mouth, and pushed the bowl toward Yangguang: "Would you like to taste it?"

Yang Guang shook his head quickly and said with a smile: "I knew you would like it. You can eat such good food by yourself. It would be a waste to eat it for me."

"You haven't eaten it yet?" Bai Yue asked suddenly.

Yang Guang shook his head honestly: "This is not easy to pick, and I can't bear to eat it when I pick it up, so I sold it all."

Bai Yue thought of the horrible cactus thorns, and she was very satisfied. She poked a mass of pulp with an uneaten fork, stretched it out in front of Yangguang, and said with a smile: "You can eat it. Its okay to share the delicious food."