Chapter 537: Tied Into A Hedgehog

Xiong Yao went to climb the cactus.

Lele saw this and followed it playfully.

Even though Lele has half of the plant genes in his body, it is still very powerful and can suppress some plants.  But this cactus is a protective plant and has never suffered any harm.

Orcs won't damage them, plants... The soil here is not suitable for plant growth, they are the strongest, and some larger ones have been cleaned out by the orcs.

So over time, the cactus developed a character that is not afraid of the sky.

The two had just stepped into the cactus sphere of influence, and immediately a piece of cactus thorns shot down, densely packed like pear flower needles in a rainstorm.

"Lele!" Bai Yue was anxious and couldn't help screaming.

Xiong Yao reacted extremely quickly, and immediately erected an earth shield in front of Lele, without forgetting to protect himself.

A "swish" sound stopped, and the earth shield was filled with brown cactus thorns.

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief, her heart almost jumped out just that moment.

"These are aging thorns, and the cactus won't be shot after shooting." Yang Guang said loudly, without admiring Xiong Yao's energy substantive strength, first glanced at Bai Yue with a squinting look.

The feeling that Guoguo gave him just now, how could she know that her child is in danger? This is too smart.

Yang Guang only think Guoguo is trying to protect her cub, and was once again she's cute, and looked at her with foolishly for a while.

Langzhi swept over with cold eyes, before he narrowed his gaze and looked at the big and the small lying on the cactus.

Bai Yue didn't notice the boy's gaze at all, and looked at Lele creeping on the cactus with a worried face.

There are thorns all over the cactus, and the skin of Xiongyao is thick enough to resist, but Lele can't.

"Hiss~" Lele jumped to a new height, pressed his hands and feet on the cactus, and was immediately stabbed with teeth.

The camera moved to his chest, and countless thorns were also inserted into the red clothes full of dirty marks.

Bai Yue couldn't see the thorns. Seeing him in pain, she felt distressed, and wanted to call him down directly.

Lele stretched out his hand, picked up a fist-sized red fruit with difficulty, and happily shouted to the bottom: "Mom, I got it!"

Bai Yue pretended to stare at him angrily: stinky boy, can't get down yet.

Lele threw the cactus ball down and continued to climb.

Lang Zhi caught the cactus ball and handed it to Bai Yue: "Lele finally picked it up, you can take it."

Bai Yue sniffed, it was really fragrant, and there seemed to be Lele's dirty handprints on it.

Sighed, this kid looked calm, but in fact he was the opposite. Who did he follow?

Bai Yue resolutely refused to admit that Lele had followed her, well, it must be the genes of Qiuqiu.

Xiong Yao's picking went smoothly. The cactus thorns couldn't penetrate into his flesh at all. The red dots on the cactus were reduced one by one, and the ones Lele picked were left on purpose.

Suddenly, Xiong Yao felt the cactus shake violently.

Look down, good fellow, it turned out that Lele was breaking the cactus main pole.

"Lele stop, don't hurt the cactus."

Lele raised his head, revealing a small face tied into a hedgehog, his eyes and nose almost invisible.

Xiong Yao's face stiffened and he almost didn't recognize anyone.

"They hurt me so much." Lele held a hedgehog's face, and as he spoke, the thorns on his face trembled, which was so lively.

Xiong Yao couldn't look directly, tied the bag tightly, and jumped off the cactus with Lele.