Chapter 456: Panda Is Moving

Bai Yue asked curiously: "You make quilts your favorite foods, and you can't help but nibble at night when you sleep?"

"Um..." Xiong Bai paused and shook his head honestly: "No."

After hearing the words, Langzhi came over and asked, "Do you have a new quilt? Can you change it with something?"

"We never trade with foreign orcs." Xiong Bai said firmly. The corner of his eyes looked disappointed at Bai Yue's face. He quickly changed his words: "But for females, it will definitely be accommodating. I will go back to the patriarch. Tell me, if he disagrees, I will give you my own."

The wolf nodded and said: "Then it's better to be respectful. If the patriarch disagrees, we will use this quilt for your dry quilt. Although it is wet, it should not affect the use if it is exposed to dryness."

Xiong Yao didn't want it, but thinking that this was Guoguo's bed, he excitedly agreed, and even hoped that the patriarch would agree.

After the discussion and after breakfast, they rushed to the panda tribe.

When he was approaching the tribe, Xiong Bai made a gesture to everyone and asked them to stop.

"I'll go in and tell the patriarch about the situation. You are here to wait for me to avoid the misunderstanding from yesterday." Xiong said.

The wolf nodded.

When he left, Bai Yue asked worriedly: "What misunderstanding did you make yesterday? Was it about stealing?"

"No, it also involves the right of territorial occupation. They should be very concerned about this." Langzhi squeezed his wife's soft little hand and calmly said: "It's okay, ordinary orcs are not so stingy. If the misunderstanding is solved, it will be fine."

"Yeah."

Xiong Bai returned to the tribe, and the tribe was ready to go. When a panda beast saw him coming back, he hurriedly howled and notified the people of the tribe.

"You finally came back. I thought you had an accident." The head of the panda glared at Xiong Bai reproachfully, but then he looked at his whole body carefully and was completely relieved when he saw that he was not injured.

"Quickly go back to the house and see if there is anything to bring, and we will set off today." The head of the panda said.

Xiong Bai was taken aback: "Should we move?"

"We were discovered by a foreign orc, and of course we have to move. This is a rule that our ancestors have passed down from generation to generation. Don't talk nonsense. Don't you ask where to go. Just leave." The panda patriarch said and walked away.

"But..." Xiong Bai followed in the footsteps of the patriarch and said with a heart in his mouth: "I brought them again."

"What?!" The panda clan leader was shocked.

In an instant, all the adult pandas around turned towards Xiong Bai, and Xiong Bai became even more nervous.

"You still think the trouble is not enough?! You let them go quickly, we better not have any contact with them!" The head of the panda was so angry that he vomited blood. The little panda is naughty and difficult to discipline.  It's so irritating, I'm afraid it's easy to ask God to send it away!

"But they brought the female, the female needs help!" Xiong Bai said anxiously.

The panda patriarch paused and asked urgently: "What? Female?"

Seeing that the patriarch finally eased, Xiong Bai breathed a sigh of relief slowly, and said, "Yes, they took the female. The luggage they lost yesterday was found. It was dragged down by the vine and the quilt in the luggage was wet. Now the female is sleeping without a quilt. You can't bear to make a female suffer in such a cold day, right?"

And Guoguo is so delicate and tender, it is definitely more likely to get sick than ordinary females.