Chapter 548: The Big Earthquake Is Coming

After eating Plum for the whole morning, Bai Yue's teeth were sore, she looked back at the tiger on the sofa.

Still asleep.

Bored, continue to eat Huangmei.

Oh, I almost forgot, I haven't taken the medicine yet.

Bai Yue hurriedly put down Lele and went to the table to drink medicine.

She walked over to the table. The buildings here are slightly small considering minors, and the chairs are not too high.

Bai Yue climbed onto the chair, and as soon as she sat down, she felt the chair shake violently.

"Oh!" Bai Yue was almost overturned and lay directly on the table, thinking that it was Hu Mitian who was joking with him, and she was about to turn around.

But when she turned around, there was nobody behind her.

There was a "bang" from the sofa, and the tiger rolled to the ground.

Bai Yue immediately thought of something and looked at the water glass on the table.

No one moved the table, but the water in the cup swayed in circles.

Another earthquake!

"Hu Mitian!" Bai Yue yelled anxiously.

Hu Mitian also reacted, with sleepiness on his face, and his body rushed to Bai Yue's side and picked her up: "Let's go out."

"Wait, Lele!" Bai Yue shouted anxiously, looking down for Lele's figure.

The floor shook violently again, and the walls made a tearing sound.

A hole split from the wall, and the gap widened rapidly.

The ground has been tilted significantly, and it is increasing at a rapid rate.

"Mom!" Lele followed Hu Mitian's legs, his immature little face turning around, looking at the surrounding environment.

"It's too late." Hu Mitian said, gave up the door, turned and ran out of the window, leading Bai Yue and jumped out of the window.

"Boom, boom, boom!" There were sounds of broken stone walls in all directions. As soon as the tiger fell on the ground, the house they lived in began to collapse.

The house split into two petals in the middle, one fell to the left, and the other collapsed.

The ground shook, and people's eyes shook as well, and Bai Yue couldn't find where their windows were.

"Lele!" Bai Yue shouted in horror.

The collapsed house lifted up billowing dust, and a small red figure flew out in the thick gray.

Before Bai Yue could see clearly, there was a heavy body on her body, and a pair of small arms came up.

"Mom!" Lele yelled and sneezed, spouting dust from his nose.

Bai Yue's heart suddenly fell back to its original position, and she hugged him with her arms.

The ground cracked and shook badly.

Fortunately, it was daytime, and most of the adult orcs were outside. However, some of the remaining orcs ran out with females and cubs, and the streets were crowded with people.

"I don't know where Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao are." Bai Yue looked in the crowd anxiously.

Hu Mitian quickly squeezed out of the city, and said, "Go out of the city first."

This time the earthquake was much more severe than yesterday's. People were falling and trampling accidents were everywhere.

Fortunately, Hu Mitian's chassis was stable, and he walked safely on the shaky ground, and quickly rushed out of the city.

After leaving the city, the ground is spacious, but there are still rocks and trees, so he have to guard against it.

Hu Mitian didn't stop, and followed the crowd to comfort Bai Yue: "It's okay, they should go to the safest place. It will be fine after this period of time."

Bai Yue nodded, in Hu Mitian's arms, as if sitting in a cradle.

The earthquake gradually eased down, but everyone did not relax and continued on.

As she walked, Bai Yue felt that the road was a bit familiar.

Looking at the small river next to her, Bai Yue suddenly remembered: Isn’t this the way to Huang Mei?