Chapter 488: Looking For Wolf And Bear

Bai Yue hugged Lele and sat on the ground blankly, looking forward with empty eyes.

There was darkness ahead, and only the sound of rolling mud was endless.

Suddenly she felt a pain in her brain and her body collapsed.

"Yueyue!" Baiguteng was shocked, and hurriedly caught Bai Yue's dumped body, and a burst of green light poured into her.

"Mom!" Lele pushed his mother's body in a panic.

Hu Mitian walked over quickly and asked anxiously: "How is she?"

Baiguteng's usual temperament would not take care of outsiders, but at this moment he replied: "It's okay. Yueyue is normal. She just fall asleep."

I don't know if these words are comforting others or comforting myself.

Hu Mitian was convinced of Baiguteng's healing ability, and he was completely relieved after hearing this, and said: "It should be too much stimulation and passed out. Yingxuan, you take out her bed to make her sleep more comfortable.."

"Yeah." Ying Xuan immediately opened his luggage and spread the bedding on a flat ground.

Bai Yue lost control of her body, but her consciousness was still awake, and she could hear the conversation around her clearly.

Thinking that when the mudslide came, Langzhi and Xiong Yao were not busy escaping for their lives, but packed her luggage as soon as possible. That makes her heart felt like a knife cut.

I would rather throw everything away and give them some time to escape.

The spirit bodies of Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao are below. No, I can't wait. I must save them!

In Bai Yue thought, the "body" floated out, as if she was in a dream.

Hu Mitian and others were still busy building a party wall around Bai Yue, Lele slept next to his mother, only Bai Gu Teng noticed Bai Yue's abnormality.

He stretched out his hand and fished it in the air, and the spiritual silk thread that radiated from Bai Yue slipped from his fingers.

"Yue Yue?"

Baiguteng followed up with anxiety. 

Bai Yue followed the spirit body of Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao all the way to search. The more she moved forward, the more strenuous she was. The air seemed to be injected into the sticky generals, restraining her from moving forward.

With all her strength, she finally moved slowly to the place where Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao were buried.

Lang Zhi!  Xiong Yao!

Bai Yue shouted anxiously, but found that she could not make a sound.

Is it really just a dream?

This consciousness flashed in Bai Yue's mind, but even if it was a dream, she was unwilling to give up hope, turning around this place.

"Boom boom——"

In the rolling mud, a series of rhythmic percussions faintly sounded.

Bai Yue took a body and shouted in surprise: "Is that you?"

"Boom boom boom boom..." The response was just dull and faint knocks.

God, if it's a dream, please give her more responses. It's good to see Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao in the dream!

Bai Yue's eyes were sour, she wanted to cry, rubbed her eyes, but there was no tear.

She was hesitating and helpless, suddenly a cold voice came out of her ears.

"Xiong Yao formed an earth shield underneath. They are still safe for the time being."

"Qiuqiu?"

Bai Yue knew that it was Bai Gu Teng when she heard it, and when she turned around, she saw the Bone Vine sitting on a branch with a silent attitude. It didn't matter how he hung up high, but it was enough to surprise her.

Bai Yue moved to Bai Guteng's side, trying to grab Bai Guteng's hand, a forceful but the whole body rushed over, directly lying on Bai Guteng.

Bai Yue was stunned, looking at her body, but it was just a thread of spirit.