Chapter 512: Bai Yue Is Being Despised? 2

Bai Yue immediately became nervous, touched her cheeks, and said dubiously, "Really?"

Langzhi suppressed his smile and nodded unexpectedly.

Bai Yue took a deep breath and said, "Okay, I'm not angry anymore."

Seeing her wife's so silly appearance, Langzhi hurriedly turned his body, shaking his shoulders up and down.

No, he can't help it anymore, why does the world grow such a cute little thing?

Xiong Yao also endured hard work, covering his lips with his hands to cover the smile that was accidentally leaked from his lips.

At this time, the patriarch Tiger came over and said loudly, "What are you doing in the yard? Come in."

Speaking while seeing Hu Lin coming with food, he order: "Bring the food into the hall, let's have a good meal!"

"Okay." Hu Lin nodded and left with the food.

Bai Yue craned her neck to chase after the food on Hulin's tray. In order to make it delicious, she took Langzhi and walked to the hall.

Such a food-eating nature, it really looks like an ordinary female with a defective intelligence.

The main hall had already placed one after another of futons, Hu Lin walked straight to the top of the main hall and put food in front of a piece of futon next to the upper head.

Bai Yue followed, sitting on the futon with a fart, picked up a plate of grilled banana slices, and inserted a piece into her mouth with a fork.

With something to eat, Bai Yue wanted to ask Lele to come over to eat, and turned her head to give a signal to Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao.

The two agreed, and Xiong Yao immediately went upstairs to call for someone.

Patriarch Tiger sat down beside Bai Yue, because this position was his exclusive seat.

"Your female are very spiritual, but she is a little too thin. We must let her eat more today." Chief Tiger said.

Bai Yue was not very interested in fruits at first, and suddenly lost her appetite.

This is not her illusion, is it?  She is really looked down upon by these tribes.

Why?  Obviously in Safe City, she was very popular when she didn't reveal her IQ, which proved that she looked like an orc.

Langzhi walked over, hugged Bai Yue, sat on the futon by herself, let her sit on his lap, and replied casually: "Her halth is good, she is very good like this."

"Yes, yes, your own female, of course, is the most important for her health." The tiger patriarch reiterated.

But Bai Yue still felt awkward inexplicably when she listened.

The food was served plate after plate, all of which were freshly roasted high-quality fragrant wood, exuding a smell similar to sandalwood, and the entire hall was filled with this.

When the food was almost ready, Lele was hugged by Xiong Yao, and Baiguteng followed and sat down in a row next to the wolf mouth. Hu Mitian and the others were sitting in a row on the other side of the patriarch.

Bai Yue was bored to death, and then Lele stuffed food into his mouth.

Lele took a few bites of bananas and fragrant wood, and said, "Mom, it's not delicious."

Bai Yue agreed in her heart, and she could only give him a helpless look.

The tiger patriarch was a little embarrassed, and asked Langzhi: "What kind of wood do they like to eat? I will tell them to roast it."

Langzhi patted Bai Yue's hand in his arms comfortingly, and replied: "No, you can't do it for them in second time. We will do it for the mother and son later."

The patriarch Tiger nodded and asked, "I don’t know where you are from? Where are you going, with females and cubs, do you want to move? If you don’t dislike it, our tribe welcomes you to join, that’s it. Also you can take the position of patriarch."