Chapter 569: Cooking In Water 2

Hu Shuihan is in trouble, Yue'er is in poor health and must be supplemented with nutrition, but he cannot eat raw food.

Even if this meal is over, there are still three days left. Is it right to make Yue'er hungry for three days?

In the sea where he felt most secure, Hu Shuihan feels helpless for the first time.

Taking a deep breath, Hu Shuihan suddenly said, "I will try it."

"Try what?" Bai Yue asked curiously.

Hu Shuihan glanced at the white bone vine, and sent Bai Yue over.

The white bone vine hurriedly hugged the person, and the dark green eyes flashed with panic.

Fortunately, the oxygen mask was also sent by Hu Shuihan along with Bai Yue. Seeing that Bai Yue was safe and sound, Bai Gu Teng sighed with relief and rubbed nostalgicly on Bai Yue's face.

Bai Yue returned to the white bone vine's arms and felt very at ease. She hugged his neck and looked at Hu Shuihan and said, "What are you going to do?"

"I condense water from the air and always release heat. I try to turn water into gas and then turn it into water. Maybe it can cook the fish. I haven't tried it yet. This requires a high degree of concentration. There is no way to take care of you."

This Bai Yue also learned in the hospital that the vaporization of water will absorb the heat, and the liquefaction will release heat. This is the process of water circulating in nature. Unexpectedly, it can be controlled by one person. She couldn't help but look forward to it.

Hu Shuihan was immersed in the sea water, and behind his slender body, a gorgeous fox tail flicked, sweeping water patterns.

He held the fish fillet in one hand, wrapped the fish fillet in air, and then controlled a stream of water to vaporize it.

Hu Shuihan has always only practiced to condense water from the air, and in order to breathe in the water, he has studied the extraction of oxygen. He has not tried pure vaporization of water.

This is not the most difficult, the most difficult is that he has to take more care of Bai Yue, as long as he relaxes, the air in Bai Yue's body will collapse, and then she is in danger.

Hu Shuihan focused his eyes, and it took a long time before the water was completely vaporized.

The heat generated by gasification is quickly absorbed by the sea water and becomes a stream of pure water vapor.

Water vapor is much more difficult to control than water, and it is so subtle that he can hardly feel it, because it is wrapped in sea water and his eyes can see clearly, so he can barely control it.

Hu Shuihan sighed slowly, wrapped the fish in a cloud of air, and controlled the water vapor to enter the air, and then stared at the scene intently without daring to blink his eyes.

Bai Yue was also so nervous and she held her breath, staring at the cloud of air with a good look.

She saw the thin piece of fish sway suddenly, seeming to have been impacted, and there was a burst of white gas on the fish.

When the water vapor encounters a cold object, it naturally liquefies, and the heat generated makes the fish begin to whiten at a speed visible to the naked eye. Under the white gas, the fish fillets will turn milky white within a few seconds.

Bai Yue opened her mouth wide in surprise, "It's a success!"

This is the real soda meat!  If Hu Shuihan becomes a chef, this will definitely become his signature dish!

Bai Yue looked at Hu Shuihan with wide open eyes, letting go of her prejudices, she had to admit that Hu Shuihan was a very capable person.

When a woman has admiration for men, it usually means that they feel his charm.

Bai Yue began to regret that if Hu Shuihan hadn't had a bad childhood, he would now be an excellent orc like Langzhi.

What a pity.

Hu Shuihan also showed joy, and quickly swam to Bai Yue, feeding the fish to her mouth.