Chapter 579: Catch Chicken

Bai Yue turned her head and smiled on Hu Shuihan's face: "Look, the sun is coming out."

Hu Shuihan also turned to look at the red light on the sea level, his red eyes were reflected even more red, "Well, very beautiful."

The sky is deep blue, and the sea is also deep blue. Between the sea and the sky, a bit of bright red blood merges into the two realms. The outline is vague, but it is full of light.

This phenomenon didn't last long, and the sun suddenly trembled, and the light instantly converged, condensing into a bright red semicircle without glaring.

The sea reflected the appearance of the sun, stretched it, crumpled it, and shivered to reveal fine golden light.

A new day has begun.

Bai Yue took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, feeling her body relaxed.

"The beginning of the day at sea is really beautiful." Bai Yue sighed.

Bai Yue looked at the sun in the distance, but Hu Shuihan tilted his head to look at Bai Yue's face, which only reached his shoulder, holding her hand, his complexion was also warmed by the warm sunlight, and his voice was indulgent: "If you like it, I can show you every day."

Bai Yue smiled, breaking the beautiful picture of sunlight, turning around and pulling Hu Shuihan into the forest, jokingly said: "Usually I can't get up so early, so just enjoy the beautiful scenery. I still prefer to sleep and eat thing."

"Everything is up to you." Hu Shui said softly, leading Bai Yue, slowly walking into the forest, leaving two tracks on the beach.

For safety, Hu Shuihan did not break away from the river and kept walking along the current.

The plants here are more luxuriant and huge than the deepest deep forest in Asia. Bai Yue can see their power more clearly through mental power, and the world is full of dots, making her shudder.

This is probably caused by no orc intervention.

Bai Yue froze in her heart and didn't dare to move forward. She pulled Hu Shuihan's hands and said, "Hu Shuihan, where is the huge mark you said? Let's go and take a look. The coast is safer."

Hu Shuihan checked the surrounding plants as he walked, and said, "Look for food first, you haven't eaten breakfast yet."

"I'm not hungry!" Bai Yue complained.

Hu Shuihan was indifferent. He still remembered that Yue'er was in poor health and needed recuperation.

The two of them walked along the river, and the footprints behind them were washed away by the fox and cold water, avoiding the possibility of being tracked.

"Rainy~" A faint sound was heard from a cluster of tall grasses, and the grass shook slightly, as if being blown by the wind.

Hu Shuihan's ears trembled, he immediately looked over and stopped.

"What's wrong?" Bai Yue asked in a low voice without noticing anything.

"Hush!" Hu Shuihan made a silent gesture, raised his hand, and the water in the river rose quietly, converging into a slender water snake, moving towards the grass.

The grass shook slightly again, and suddenly, a bright red bird's head appeared at the root of the grass.

Bai Yue opened her mouth wide and shook Hu Shuihan's arm excitedly: "It's a chicken, it's delicious!"

Her voice alarmed the chicken, and the chicken retracted into the grass like lightning.

Bai Yue was annoyed by her impulse. Hu Shuihan instantly attacked. The water snake burrowed into the grass, and the grass shook violently. Not long after, a water ball flew out of the grass with the clever rooster in it.

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief and said: "Finally caught it, almost let it run away."

"With me, it can't run away." Hu Shuihan said cheerfully, reaching out his hand to catch the thrashing attack in the water.