Chapter 472: Singing Human

Langzhi built a simple shed with bamboo in the open area and covered it with tarp, even if it was a tent.

Bai Yue just scrubbed her body in the tent, and then got into the bed.

"Mom." Lele immediately rushed into his mother's arms, rubbed his face against her soft chest, and smelled the faint milk on the tip of his nose, which made him miss her.

Bai Yue gently twitched his ears: "It's too nonsense, what do you think about it now? Are you going back by yourself? Or let us go back with you?"

"Go back together." Lele said coquettishly in a soft voice.

Of course Bai Yue would not let him go back by himself, but they had to walk for several days to get here, and they had to go back again, which was time-consuming and laborious.

"Zhi, should we ask Yingxuan to send Lele back?" Bai Yue asked, feeling a little unbearable: "He was so tired. He already flew all day yesterday, and he has to fly back and forth by himself. It's too hard for him."

"It's not difficult to send Lele home." Langzhi glanced at Lele's figure protruding under the quilt, and said, "I'm afraid that he will not listen to instructions, and will follow again. Then it will be endless."

"Endless." Lele agreed.

Bai Yue was so angry that she twitched Lele's ear, and screamed in pain.

Bai Yue was helpless, staring at Bai Gu Teng angrily, and asked: "Qiuqiu! What do you think of it now?"

"Let him follow." The ball said indifferently, "He has the ability to protect himself, don't care about him."

"You..." Bai Yue became even more angry.

Lang Zhi also said: "Bai Gu Teng said it makes sense. Lele is much stronger than his appearance, and it would be a good opportunity for him to take the opportunity to exercise."

"But it's too dangerous, we have to go so far." Bai Yue said worriedly.

"Lele is not afraid." Lele stated firmly. 

Xiong Yao said: "Males should live in danger, so that they can always be vigilant. Males in the greenhouse cannot be stimulated to their fullest potential."

Even Xiong Yao agreed, Bai Yue was silent for a while, followed the crowd and acquiesced.

Squeezing Lele's little arm in her arms, Bai Yue instructed: "You must follow your mother closely on the road, and you can't run around, you know?"

"I know." Lele nodded vigorously, lying on his mother, contented as if he had returned to her mother's belly.

Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao occupies both sides of Bai Yue's body. The White Bone Vine is not afraid of the cold, so there is no space to grab the bed, lying at the door, looking at the night sky to rest.

"By the way, Lele, have you seen humans in the tribe?" Langzhi asked suddenly.

Lele said: "I saw it."

The wolf was overjoyed and immediately asked: "What are they look like? Can they speak?"

Lele nodded and shook his head soon.

Langzhi was so anxious that he could not lift Lele up and shake it, "Say it quickly."

Lele said: "I saw a mother panda singing without talking."

Xiong Yao was so excited that he almost sat up reflexively, his body moved, letting the quilt leak out and calmed down.

Lang Zhi was immediately alert, and said to the white bone vine at the door: "Have you set up a spiritual barrier?"

"Yeah." Baiguteng gave a positive reply.

Lang Zhi breathed a sigh of relief: "It's better not to let the tiger know about this. The patriarch have done everything for the righteousness of the clan, which may bring danger to the panda clan."

Bai Yue nodded in agreement, the eldest brother of Feng Hu and those with water system abilities are the best proof.