Chapter 586: Sea Boat Arrived

The peanut kernels are filled into the belly of the wild duck and heated continuously with steam.

Hu Shuihan slowly and constantly used his supernatural powers, and it took two hours to steam the wild duck.

"Guoguo, you can eat it now."

Bai Yue had already fallen asleep on the bottom of the river, and Hu Shuihan gave her a gentle push.

Bai Yue is worthy of being a foodie. She opened her eyes and remembered what she will eating: "Are the peanuts cooked?"

"It's cooked, you can taste it." Hu Shuihan sent two wild ducks steamed with soft skin to Bai Yue.

Bai Yue sniffed, the scent was very attractive, but she know that duck meat must be tasteless.

She immediately poked the duck belly with the chopsticks of the branch that she had prepared earlier, took out the peanuts and ate it.

"Well, the peanuts are delicious, fragrant and crunchy, you should eat too." Bai Yue said with satisfaction, eating bite after bite.

Seeing that Bai Yue only eats peanuts but not meat, Hu Shuihan begins to eat duck meat that she doesn't like.

In the end, all the peanuts entered Bai Yue's stomach, and the duck meat was basically eaten by Hu Shuihan, and both of them were full.

The sun is already leaning to the west, ready to sleep.

Hu Shuihan brought Bai Yue ashore, and he dug a hole under a big hidden rock in the island, arranged a nest inside, and the two of them settled down.

The two have lived here forever. During the day, Hu Shuihan would go out alone to find a chance to catch the mecha. Bai Yue was alone on the island, and could not escape if she wanted to escape, so she could only wait for him to return.

...

Five days passed in a flash.

At noon, Hu Shuihan came to the beach by himself again, looking for a single mecha to attack.

The vast sea is endless, and at some point, a ship pole appeared on the sea level.

The poles of the boat are getting longer and bigger, and soon you can see the whole of the boat.

Hu Shuihan showed a playful smile and left quietly.

Standing on the bow of the ship, Lang Zhi had a much thinner face than before, but his eyes were brighter, staring at the land on the opposite shore from the telescope.

"The land is in front of you, Bai Gu Teng. See if Guoguo is there or not." Langzhi said as he looked ahead.

The white bone vine sits on a boat pole to bask in the sun. It looks like the ship is not far from the coast, but in fact there is still a great distance. It is not within the scope of the white bone vine. Only one thing can be confirmed.

"They are not there anymore." The white bone vine refers to the barnacle stone where Bai Yue hides in the fox cold zone.

The wolf's silver eyes appeared coldly and cursed: "Cunning fox!"

Xiong Yao and Hu Mitian also walked out, looking at the green coast ahead with joy.

"Finally here." Hu Mitian said with joy: "I don't know if there are orcs here."

Xiong Yao said, "We have to find Guoguo as soon as possible. She has been away from us for half a month. The fox must not have salt for her to eat. She should have been affected by now."

Hu Mitian nodded: "I just hope that there is an orc city here. Guoguo wants to eat salt, so the fox should still find a way to get for her."

Xiong Yao felt a little relieved after hearing Hu's words.

The coast is getting closer and closer, and there is no other sound except the sound of waves hitting the shore.

Suddenly, Xiong Yao felt that the coast was weirdly quiet, and he immediately became vigilant and asked: "Langzhi, Hu, do you found something wrong?"

Hu Mitian immediately walked to the side of the boat to look.

Langzhi picked up the binoculars and scanned the coast: "Nothing was found, but it was too quiet."

"Is there a powerful plant?" Hu Mitian guessed.

Bone Vine also looked over there, pointed to the coast and said, "There are a group of people hidden there."