Chapter 466: Your Baby Is In The Tribe

"It doesn't matter if there is no house, just let us lay a ground floor here, no matter how simple it is, it is safer than the wild." Lang Zhi looked around and seemed to be looking for a suitable ground floor place.

The blue veins on the head of the panda patriarch jumped, and everyone said it was up to this point. If he didn't agree, he had to rush, and that would be a shame.

In desperation, the head of the panda can only agree: "You don't dislike it, just stay, but please leave at dawn tomorrow. We don't like to interact with foreigners, please forgive me."

"Naturally." Langzhi replied. As for whether he will leave tomorrow, it is uncertain.

The head of the panda ordered the people to clean up the dining area, and then left with the beasts.

Some young pandas and red pandas lingered and did not want to leave, and were finally driven away by Xiong Bai, leaving a bear of his own here.

"Are you really going to leave tomorrow?" Xiong Bai walked up to Bai Yue and asked in despair.

No male answered him. Bai Yue was afraid of the embarrassment and replied with a smile: "We still have things to do, of course we can't stay long."

Xiong Bai opened his mouth, and swallowed back what he wanted to say when he saw males such as Langzhi.

How should I take Guoguo to see Lele?

The patriarch forbids him to tell them and he is also afraid of being punished by the patriarch for speaking out, and even more afraid because this makes the males who want to lose Lele hate himself and disagree with him as a male.

Therefore, he can only come secretly.

I was in a hurry, but I didn't expect the problem to be solved suddenly.

"By the way, where do you have a toilet?" Bai Yue asked embarrassedly, clutching her stomach.

Xiong Bai's eyes lit up and he immediately said, "Yes! I will take you there!"

"Yeah!" Bai Yue nodded happily, getting up and preparing to follow Xiong Bai. 

Langzhi also stood up, as if intending to accompany Bai Yue.

Where Xiong Bai is willing to show to Bai Yue, as soon as Langzhi comes, he has no chance.

"Don't be so troublesome. My home is nearby. Now, it's there. You can hear it here." Xiong Bai pointed to his home and said, it was not very far.

Naturally, Lang Zhi couldn't rest assured that Bai Yue was left alone, but he saw that Xiong Yao had ghosts, and in order to lead the snake out of the cave, he went to the ass.

"Okay, you go with Guoguo, I'll boil the bath water for you." Lang Zhi said, let Qiuqiu pay attention to Guoguo.

Bai Yue also gave Langzhi a strange look and followed Xiong Bai away.

The two walked to a small bamboo house, Xiong Bai looked back at Langzhi and the others, and took Bai Yue into the house.

"Hey? What are you doing?" Bai Yue was so hurt in her wrist that the panda beasts had "cat" in their name, but they were bear clan, and they had great strength.

Bai Yue waved her hand and said, "It hurts!"

Xiong Bai quickly let go of his hand, and saw that her tender wrist, bamboo-like wrist was pinched red by himself, with a few fingerprints printed on it, and he suddenly became at a loss: "Sorry, I didn't mean it, sorry!"

Bai Yue rubbed her aching wrist and looked at him helplessly, "What the hell is wrong with you? Hurry up, I'm going to the toilet."

She was afraid that Xiong Bai would suddenly confess to her when she was not so anxious when she went to the bathroom.

She seems to be overly okay with this young man, impulse is the devil!  Blame pandas for being so cute!

Xiongbai's heart jumped wildly, and under the pressure of the tribe and his own future happiness, he firmly said: "Guoguo, your baby is in our tribe!"

"Huh?" Bai Yue was instantly stunned.

-----
I don't know why this day the connection being so slow. Even slower than the snail. Makes me wanna demonstration too😅