Chapter 492: Play In The Lake

"Puff~"

Lele slapped the water frantically, and the water splashed everywhere, like a piece of silver sprinkled in the sun.

Bai Yue was splashed with water on her face, wiped her face, and a trace of joke flashed in her eyes.

A strand of spiritual thread quietly stretched out, immersed in the water, and scratched Lele's armpit.

"Ah, there is a fish!" Lele turned around with a sharp spirit, a claw on his backhand.

Bai Yue's spiritual power can be retracted freely, and the spiritual thread disappears instantly.

Lele was full of self-confidence, but finally grabbed a blank with one hand, and his face was a little bit unbelievable.

"Where is the fish?" Lele turned around, trying to find the "fish".

Bai Yue pursed her lips and smiled, and stretched out her hand to pull Lele into her arms.

"Oh, don't move, let mother wash for nothing." Bai Yue said softly, holding Lele in one hand, and hand in hand to the basin floating on the side.

There were shampoo, shower gel and towels in the basin, Bai Yue squeezed a handful of shampoo, wiped it on Lele's head, and washed his hair.

On the shore, Xiong Yao started a fire. He glanced at the mother and her son in the lake, and said uneasy: "Guoguo, hurry up, it's still cold now. Be careful of colds."

"I know, I'll come right away." Bai Yue replied in a loud voice, speeding up the washing for nothing.

After washing Lele, Bai Yue directly pushed him to the shore, "Get up quickly, don't mess your body again."

Lele halfway through the tour, suddenly turned his head and swam towards the other side of the lake: "Mom, I'm going to catch fish."

"Hey, Lele!" Before Bai Yue finished speaking, Lele had dived into the water.

Bai Yue was helpless, wrapped her body in a wet towel, dragged the basin to the shore.

The body was soaked in water, it became very cold when exposed to the air, and got goose bumps. 

Xiong Yao stood up hurriedly, took a dry towel and wrapped Bai Yue's body.

"Come on to the fire." Xiong Yao said, sitting beside the fire with someone in his arms, reached out his hand and touched Bai Yue's back, a trace of blame flashed across his face: "Hurry up, your body is cold.  "

Bai Yue shivered and smiled: "It's not cold in the water."

Xiong Yao obviously didn't believe it.

Lele was still fluttering in the lake, because he couldn't find the fish, his face was a bit distressed and impatient.

Bai Yue had just mastered the ability to touch real objects with spiritual threads, and when she saw Lele's appearance, she wanted to make fun of it.

A strand of spiritual thread splits, quietly dived into the water, and came to Lele's side.

"Hey?" Lele seemed to feel something, turning his body to look around.

Bai Yue clutched her smirking mouth and poked Lele's tender butt.

"Ah!" Lele was startled, and didn't know how he did it. He bounced directly out of the water like a frightened little fish.

"Hahahaha..." Bai Yue couldn't help it anymore, clutching her belly and laughing.

Lele froze for a long time before recollecting that he was teased by her mother.

His mouth slumped, he turned his body, and pointed his green head at his mother.

Yo, are you angry?

Bai Yue split the spiritual thread into two, and attacked Lele's most ticklish armpit together, with a nasty smile on her face, "Ignoring me?"

So Lele's small cold expression posed for less than three seconds, and suddenly he twisted his body frantically and laughed.

"Mom hahaha...guru~ Momma hahaha...guru~"

Lele could hardly float with a smile. After a while, his head sank to the bottom of the water and then floated to the surface of the water. Only one long hair was floating on the water surface like a foam, which could perform photosynthesis.

----
Maybe this for while. Maybe their site is down. There's just chapter but got no content..