Chapter 564: Duel

As long as there is water, there are orcs everywhere, searching in the water of the river.

The flow of the river suddenly accelerated, and the orcs were horrified and retreated.

A column of water surged on the surface of the lake, and soon a slender figure appeared in the center of the water column.

"Who are you?" There was a questioning sound from the herd.

In fact, everyone understood his identity in the first place. Firstly, he was a stranger, and secondly, when he appeared by the water, he must be a perverted murderer who frequently haunted recently.

"You are all here looking for females, right?" Hu Shuihan did not answer the question, and did not wait for them to answer, and continued: "The female is here with me, let her healing male come alone."

After speaking, the fox water cold turned into a beast, jumped ashore and ran along the river.

There were dozens of people in the animal herd, but no one dared to catch up. Everyone watched each other for a while and notified Langzhi the news.

Langzhi thinks that the kidnappers are at the beach, so Xiong Yao and Hu MiTian will look for them to the south along the sea, while he and Bai Gu Teng take Lele to the north to search. It didn't take long to find the message, and immediately rushed to the spot where Xuehu found.

Following the footprints of Xuehu, he found the smell of Bai Yue smoothly.

On a cliff, Bai Yue's excrement and a string of footprints were buried.

Langzhi sniffed on the edge of the cliff for a while, frowned and said, "The smell has stopped."

Bai Gu Teng held his breath, and suddenly a gleam of light flashed through his dark green eyes, and he walked quickly to the edge of the cliff and jumped down.

"Bai Gu Teng?" Langzhi glanced down, and the Bai Gu Teng was gone.

He reacted quickly and exulted: "Guoguo is below."

"Mom!" Lele was overjoyed.

One big and one small immediately climbed onto the cliff.

Hu Shuihan had already returned to the stone cave. He was sitting next to the haystack, holding the female's cold hand in one hand and watching the baking cotton clothes in the other.

Apart from the sound of firewood burning in the cave, there is only the breathing of two people, and no one will notice that there is a person in the cave without knowing it.

No, it should be said that it is a plant, a spiritual body of a plant.

However, when Hu Shuihan dealt with plants all year round, he immediately noticed something was wrong, and immediately looked towards the entrance of the cave.

At the entrance of the cave that was empty just now, a slender man with dark green long hair still appeared.

"It's you?" Hu Shuihan was taken aback, and immediately reacted. The old acquaintance who rescued him was Yue'er's healing male, and his blood-red eyes were immediately full of hostility.

"She is mine." Baiguteng stated, and the figure disappeared in place.

Hu Shuihan understood the tricks of the white bone vine, knew that he could penetrate the real thing to reach a certain place instantly, and subconsciously looked at Bai Yue.

Sure enough, he had come to the haystack and touched the female's legs hidden in the haystack.

"I'm afraid I can't help you." Hu Shuihan threw the clothes on the shelf, his hands quickly emerged with transparent and sharp nails, and instead of launching an attack, he stepped back.

Baiguteng saw the injury on Bai Yue's leg at a glance, his eyes were cold, the hair on his head soared, and the fox behind him rushed like a fishnet. At the same time, his hands were not idle, covering Bai Yue's red and swollen calf.

Hu Shuihan had been prepared for a long time, and reached out to grab the hair, but the hair was wrapped around his wrist.  He flipped it cleverly, and his sharp nails cut off a section of the ink hair, avoiding the attack of the bone vine.

Bai Gu Teng was about to pursue it when Bai Yue let out a moan.

"Hmm~"

The pain in her feet disappeared suddenly, Bai Yue hummed comfortably, and she woke up instantly when she thought of the ball in her sleep.