Chapter 410: Crypt

The cave is in the shape of a jar, with a small entrance and a large internal accumulation, exuding a thick earthy smell.

Bai Yue feels very curious, get out of the bed wrapped in a quilt, and couldn't wait to move in.

After Xiong Yao made the cave, he went out to convey the method. Langzhi found an old quilt and placed it on the bottom of the earth cave. Then, he put a new quilt and a bed sheet. Then Bai Yue and the children are next.

"Wow!" Bai Yue exclaimed at once: "It's really warm!"

The air is obviously warmer than above. She touched the soil wall, the soil turned out to be warm, Bai Yue feels even more incredible.

It is said that the water in the well is warm in winter and cool in summer. This soil cave is also a truth. When it reaches a certain depth, it will naturally warm up.

It's just that the smell of soil in the air is too heavy, and it seems to be a little lack of oxygen. If you can press a window to breathe it out.

However, Bai Yue just thought about it. When the window is clicked, the warm will probably gone.

Just when she regretted this beauty flaw, a ray of freshness penetrated into the tip of her nose.

Bai Yue inhaled slightly, followed the smell, and found a bright green in the dim earth hole.

A green vine grew out of the solid soil, and the vine grew like a snake, and a pair of tender leaves grew out, the color is verdant, and it exuded a light fragrance.

The smell is extremely weak, but it suppressed the smell of soil and made the air in the crypt a lot fresher.

Bai Yue reached out and touched the leaves, and smiled slightly.

Qiuqiu, I knew you were always there.

The vine did not entangle her hand like usual, and twisted it aside proudly.

Bai Yue retracted her hand and rubbed her child instead. 

"By the way, I said I want to make clothes for them. Zhi, can you help me get the sewing basket? I'm fine now, I just make it for them." Bai Yue stroked the wolf cub's soft back hair and said.

The wolf said: "The light is too dim, making clothes is not good for your eyes."

"You can brighten the light for me." Bai Yue said lightly, looked up at Langzhi, and said with a smile: "I believe you can do it. Go ahead."

Helpless, the wolf mouth climbed out of the dirt hole first.

Fortunately, the broken glass belongs to the dining room, not the bedroom. This window can give some light in the bedroom, but it is not bright enough.

Langzhi thought for a while, and then went out.  After a while, he brought back a few mirrors, adjusted their angles and placed them in the bedroom, so that the light coming in through the windows is reflected several times, and finally gathered in the crypt.

The gathered light is brighter than the bedroom, and the sun seemed to rise above the earth cave, which surprised Bai Yue.

"Zhi, you are really amazing." Bai Yue admired sincerely.

The wolf smiled with a smile, and jumped down with the sewing basket, his tone of helplessness revealed "I can't help you."

Bai Yue chuckled twice and began to tailor clothes for the children.

The wolf cubs are about to transform immediately, Bai Yue stopped and said: "No, stop it. I will give you a beast shape."

"Woo?" The wolf cub cried out curiously, and stood obediently.

After measuring the size, Bai Yue methodically cut the cloth pieces and begin to make clothes.

She didn't know how to needlework, she was bored here, and slowly learned this craft without a teacher.

Although the clothes made are not perfect, they are simple and generous. In this era, they are still able to grasp the clothes, and children are not picky, as long as they are comfortable to wear.

Langzhi hugged Bai Yue on hos lap, warmed her back with his chest, and from time to time helped to thread the needle and make a little lining as he could.